Locust fans read it and weep (3 Viewers)

morgen-vox

Website
Visit site
gentlemen, i am here to inform you that i am the poison thats been injected into the very veins of the thumped board. yes, thats right, I had to destroy the thing i loved, thr thing i built up with my own hands: the thumped message board.

My first target is slurms mackenzie, IF he's man enough to face me...

first thing first, conor, tell yer ma that she'll be standing up on the bus home when i'm finished with her.
now listen up morgen (y'bitch) ......you bitch. if cax aren't settled soon i'll have to up the price of my acting fees thus making your film company insolvent and remember, without my superstar status you are nothing... NOTHING! by the way, tuck into that pasta sauce will'ye?

Locust fans suck

slurms_mckenzie barked:
first thing first, conor, tell yer ma that she'll be standing up on the bus home when i'm finished with her.

but slurms, my little sister, i've told you to leave our ma alone - she told you before she don't like that sorta thing. shame on you subjecting your own mother to such filth.

most of your posts are gonna involve you wittily turning the previous slagging on its head moronically in a manner such:

me: "conor, i raped your mam last night"
you: "(hoho) but dad, you're her pimp"

if thats the range of your comic ability, ye might as well just give up now son, this is the wrong thread for you.

yeah conor, you nipple, stop hiding behind that moronic nickname and fight me like a man. i'll be in the jacks of the international bar tonight at 9 pm sharp, when i'm finished with you you'll be walkin' on both sides of the poddle.

i'm in way over my head here...
you just can't argue with spotty, sexually frustrated students... you guys in engineering by any chance?

i was engineering my way into yer ma's slacks last night.
she'll be awarding me with an honours degree in september, and when i say honours degree i mean blow job, and when i say september i mean right now.

i fucken hate that. oh look at him he's wearing sunglasses he must be a member of cornershop. if you look closely the name is professor skill. cos i've a phd in skill i'm ready to thrill ray houghten made the english lose one nil..............................holla

First things first: implement initiation of cax simmerage procedures presently.

secondly, if ye wanna talk about shitpop bale over to the no no disco thread, there should be plenty of like-minded faggots there to share your concerns....

morgen-vox (25 Mar, 2002 04:14 p.m.):
First things first: implement initiation of cax simmerage procedures presently.

secondly, if ye wanna talk about shitpop bale over to the no no disco thread, there should be plenty of like-minded faggots there to share your concerns....

mr morgen vox sir, couldn't help noticing you left the tap marked 'nonsensical dribbling vitriol' on. kindly shut it off thanks.

shut it you slag. britpop is what its all about man..........god save the kweean; mad 4or it.

at least thats what your aul 1 said last night between lashings and lashings of ambrosia creamed rice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back