Locust fans read it and weep (1 Viewer)

micko (16 Oct, 2001 07:37 p.m.):
alright?

listen up micko (ye knackbag) you've wrekked your last jax in ucd. There i was on my way into the latrine in the daedelus building, whistling as i went, for a routine ball-cock tightening procedure, when i saw the carnage you wreaked upon the gaff. ye coulda seived it all through a tennis racket....except the first year who was lying face down in a urinal of his own piss. Anyway i made the first year 'disappear' using a bullet, a gun and the back of his head so he can never speak of the episode again (such is my authority in the toilet services committee) and i rebuilt the gaff from scratch right down to having a team of graphic designers reconstruct the graffitti on the cubicle walls. What can i say......i take pride in my work, i know my jax inside out.
Of course your fatal flaw....i found a soiled and soggy copy of the sunday tribune with an unfinished crossword. The only word filled in? Sprout of course so i knew it was you. Anyway let this be a warning to ye....STAY THE FUCK OURRA MY JAX!

nah, it's alright, micko's already contracted me for that particular job. big up to t.j.'s oul wun by the way, sound bitch, very sound bitch.

EUSABIO! (01 Nov, 2001 03:58 p.m.):
nah, it's alright, micko's already contracted me for that particular job. big up to t.j.'s oul wun by the way, sound bitch, very sound bitch.

t.j.'s oul wun? is this some slag i dont know about?....frankly i doubt it

just 'cause she dances for dough, it don't make her a hoe no. here, i saw you on page 3 of the herald today, looking good. listen, have you received volume 2 in the continuing series of ill prose? the eagle should have landed by now. i was just thinking, with all this anthrax bullshit do you think there'll be no more of those free packets of daz or ariel in the post, i couldn't give a fuck about radion though, anyone who ever used that broke out in a huge rash didn't they? buzz officially wrecked for the radion massiv.

i think the words of that song are a little more relevant to some more than others these days from what i hear about the virgin megastore massive...radion..what a fucking weird name to call a washing powder..i dunno anything that conjures up images of radiation to me just isnt worth using or trying so fuck everyone that broke out in a rash..however my new washing powded chernobleon is sure to be a huge success........ah the follies of youth

shut up meehan, you fuck. its people like you who give this board a bad name, with your bad attitude and negative comments. if you dont have something constructive to say, SHUT UP. stop hiding behind that ridiculous facade as well. I want names! If your not man enough to slag me off to my face just shut up will ye.

yeah, know what my problem is....Im to soft, i mean wha, heeor pibb i know you put leo and carol up to this, yiz tried to kill me, but yiz couldnt keep me down. And now, you die. and NOw..........You die. First i will break you, then i will end you. alternativley, i might just head out to the west of ireland and take up painting....

alright boyezz. yeah i saw your last stand at the weekend, well, up to the bit where you got crowned with a golf club but did you actually die? i choose to believe no, becuause.... you cannot kill the undead! or something. that updated picture definitely deserves some kind of recognition , maybe the shawshank redemption soundtrack award for outstanding achievement in the field of excellence. now, get off me cock wiil ye? (i'm giving it up as i type by the way)
anyway, "it aint nuthin but a motherfuckin gangsta party".

are we talking about The Locust?

I saw them perform in Lawrence kansas this sumer on the padio of the now defunct pirate house they got shut down by the cops in just 15 minutes...it was fucking amazing they thew beer bottles at the cop cars.

get with the times pinko, everyone here has seen the locust but that's not what this is all about (fuck sake), it's about danger strap, bubble mayhem and possibly extreme fucking gaylords. and we out, we out.

here, who invites that cunt mad cow on here? keep it to yourself love, yeah? (some fukken people!) anyway, back to matters at hand...got that tape last night, already listened to it a couple of times. The cartoon takes pride of place on my wall, sit on my bed i do, staring at it for hours on end, yes, laughing all the while, touching myself occasionally too. the cover art was spectaculrity aswell, that phillip song was appropriatley rockular with it. Where did you pick up S+s by the way? ah here, hang on a sec, this isnt fuqqin hotmail, wha?......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back