Locust fans read it and weep (2 Viewers)

alright love, dont get your knickers in a twist, since when did this board become host to unintelligent spas? now let me return to the last valid post. Crazy Dick - i could give you a lesson in how to treat the ladies, sure arent they only hangin off me....i even have to pimp one out - just so happens shes your ma....tchmmmmmon ( true story )

simmer boys, don't MAKE me get violent wi' yiz,(although i don't want to arouse the passions of those of you below simmering point).

lads lads lads..relax the slacks!and keep yr paws of these young student types..they are on a path to intellectual enlightenment you know...you would have to wonder why the american government have yet to point the finger at mr.pibb for the atrocities of 11th of september..its not like he hasnt done shit like that and worse before..just ask pibb jr....i mean put a beard and a turban on the chap and i think the americans will have there man!

focail suas frankie/ pibbzey / dick mc wavin and all the summatimecrueahh! is young pibb coming up for the bosca ceannz, if so which night?
do you thing shivering here like a nervous wreck is any way to honour a fallen comrade? NO we have one aim: S.J.F.J. start job, finish job! now come on, let's do it for taff!

why dont ucd students just *ring* their mates, like other people?

or alternatively, just turn their little ralph-laurened torsos to their right and speak to them directly.

listen up peepee (ye bitch) first thing's first, fuck ye. secondly most of my postings are actually in response to people in either galway, tallaght or d.n.s. so stop tryin to wreck me buzz or you'll be receiving an envelope of yer own vaginal hair in the mail. in closing, you suck remo, you give head to handicapped people. sound? sound.

peepee (28 Sep, 2001 01:06 p.m.):
why dont ucd students just *ring* their mates, like other people?

or alternatively, just turn their little ralph-laurened torsos to their right and speak to them directly.

or alternatively again why don't they just getted fucked??

la la la la la

so what are you stoodents studying anyway....business and masterbation, or are you just doing some doss arts degree till daddy pops his clogs and you inheret the family estate??

....I say......

EUSABIO! (28 Sep, 2001 01:56 p.m.):
secondly most of my postings are actually in response to people in either galway, tallaght or d.n.s. quote]

and they dont have phones there?

ask me fuckdoor, you stupid mickeylender.

(pantone: i'd say its a degree in marketing and mickeylending.)

you just doing some doss arts degree till daddy pops his clogs and you inheret the family estate??

no way love, i worked me way up from the streets of carrigstown...my da left when i was only 3, me ma left shortly after, so i've had no special treatment, except that time when the ladz down at the docks gave me a doing for trying to sell a rival brand to dr. pepper on their territory, once again i got shafted by pibb, de bastard.
Ist piece of advice: peepee...now what you need love is a good roydin.
item the 2nd:pantone...come up with something witty to day or get off me cock will ya? what does getted mean anyway?

i wouldnt fuck with billy anyone..we have all seen what he did to poor leo dowling.lets hope that pantone doesnt own a taxi firm wah...

word to the meehan. peepee (y'bitch) internet is free, and so's yr ma. i took one off her in the womens jacks there a few minutes ago,.... sound bitch, very sound bitch, she loved every inch of it though, the dirty slut, anyway where was i, oh yeah, phone call cost money and obviously mines all been spent on this ralph lauren marketing textbook, ye thick hooor.

frankie (28 Sep, 2001 03:57 p.m.):
i wouldnt fuck with billy anyone..we have all seen what he did to poor leo dowling.lets hope that pantone doesnt own a taxi firm wah...

thats right, he's one bad article
but anyway, why not make the best of a bad situation. listen pantone love, how would you feel about hooking up in mccoys for a quick one (in the jacks that is......)

EUSABIO! (28 Sep, 2001 04:03 p.m.):
peepee (y'bitch) internet is free, and so's yr ma. i took one off her in the womens jacks there a few minutes ago,....

A:
if you didnt spend all your money on pink ralph lauren shirts, chinos and boat shoes, you might be able to spare the 20p for the phonecall....

2:
you took one what off her? a good buggering? has she been borrowing my strap-on again....sheesh....
anyways, quit yer moaning, you love all that, you little turd burglar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back