Locust fans read it and weep (2 Viewers)

hello dare! contriry to pupolar beleif, im good at the sumz and spelin. i kan cuont alllllllll de way up to 1300, but ive never raelly had mutch use for it, is that a mouse. mammy!.........(now, whers me jonnies...)

im with pete and pantone247. you ucd students really are holding the thumped board to ransom. look at ye all out there in bellfield. i presume college has started back again. what is it? september? is that when yiz start back to college these days? tch tch. couldnt be up to yiz. meanwhile john q public like me and petey and pantonesey o'247 foot the tax-paying bill while ye all get pissed and have a great laugh. yiz larriers! ptchheeeeee. tchmon!

yessirsorrymrpibbsirsorry, i don'tknowwhatcameovermesirsorrysir,.... but yeah, what's the deal eh? education? the reading of books really should be confined to the george, who'd want to spend their time learning? faggots, gaylords, brownlovers, closet chefs .............and possibly homosexuals, that's who.

alright pibbzey me oul' salty sea dog skip matey sun dried tomato. what's the suss? did you get that picture from www.misterpibb.com? there's a photo of a pibb hot air balloon on there! check out www.barqs.com too, bad, bad memories. "it's good!"

no no no eusabio! me ole chum, i merely set my camera to automatic timer and rushed around in front of it, hence the somewhat rushed appearence of the photo- i didnt have enough time to position myself properly. (sharp intake of breath through clenched front teeth) I actually think the photo was QUITE GOOD. stop wreckin me buzz will ya.
!!!

*FUKKIN* *REGGAE* *LOVER*
!!!!!!!
sceal pibbzey, didje develop many more of those infamous snaps, what about the one of me with the 15 foot metal bear?

-" come on! give us a discount will ye?! we're buyin' two fuckin rolls!...... alright, bail us in a few baps then,"

look at yerself eusabio - a chaotic mess of emotions, a tumult of nervous energy. tch tch. no snapz yet, but all in good time. did i suddenly start putting gel in my hair or somethin - simmer the cax will ya! I might go to super furries if they play - word on the street is that they have some pretty cool t-shirts. and somebody tell that geebag hag to SHUT UP.

simmer the pantaloons gentlemen, i'm trying to impress the ladies.

alright love. like my twisty jeans do ya.
craig david has a pair just like them......if you know what i mean. wah!

thats right i do have a pair just like them>

fume

jean paul told me they were one of a kind
grrrrrrrrrr wait till i get a hold of him

rythemofthesoulrythemofthesoulman

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back