Lizzy Tribute in Toronto (1 Viewer)

Lord Damian

right, so me and some pals are doing up a few songs for a Lizzy tribute night in Toronto on the 23rd of this month, and i'm wondering if anybody has the tab (or knows a good place online i can go) for "Chinatown", "Killer on the Loose" and "We Will Be Strong". any help would be appreciated...not that the songs are INCREDIBLY difficult to figure out by ear, but to have something as a backup would be nice.

and yeah, any irish ex-pats in toronto on the 23rd, get yer ass to Healeys so that we may rock it right the fuck off. and you can say hi to some past and present members of Le Grand Monticule.

ah jaysus Damo surely you can manage those songs! I'd much rather be at the TO lizzy thing than the one in the Point in Dublin with pretty much every ex-lizzy member. It's €60 or €70 a ticket?!! Might just get a 6 pack and meet Mondobrutale up at Philo's grave instead.

Anthony said:
ah jaysus Damo surely you can manage those songs! I'd much rather be at the TO lizzy thing than the one in the Point in Dublin with pretty much every ex-lizzy member. It's €60 or €70 a ticket?!! Might just get a 6 pack and meet Mondobrutale up at Philo's grave instead.
Listen here, i'm not worried about my parts - i'm playing bass, and we both know that it's a breeze. the guitar bits are a little crazier though, but it must be said that yeah, i have no doubt Craiggy and TBM will be able to suss it out without the tab...just saying it would be nice to have a reference if something sticky comes up.
so whereabouts is the grave? just thinking i may have passed by it on my travels without knowing.

Anthony said:
You didn't go anywhere near it. Besides you didn't even know what thin lizzy was in May!
hah!

no, you're TOTALLY correct, hadn't a clue. also, what's a "bass" anyways...i should learn how to play one for this "gig"...

lol

Anthony said:
Might just get a 6 pack and meet Mondobrutale up at Philo's grave instead.

it's so nice out there. long walk from the dart, but still.
naggin and a 6-pack in the middle of january. proper order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back