Living in France (1 Viewer)

Paris. Always Paris. Tough bingo if you dont speak the lingo though...I'm sure if you trawl the net you'll dig up a board or two that fullfills your needs for current info..It's a while since I've been there. If you like your hip hop there aint no better town...

You could check out that French web-site Matamore for stuff about where's good (indie music wise) in France.

They're alright, but focus a lot of cardigan-wearing, tea-sipping, jangly dribble music.

yeah..theyve got some fab venues there - la boule noire, zenith, l'olympia and many others I cant think of. I was down in an RER station..and about 30 black doods were improv rapping en francais. it was pretty cool...they also had a dog chillin' with them. you gotta love dogs.

..be carefull jane they may not be sick dogs like we have here..with worms falling out of their bums. How upset would you be to see all those healthy dogs and nary a disgusting moment to be had. Well browned off, that's where!

Latex lizzie said:
..be carefull jane they may not be sick dogs like we have here..with worms falling out of their bums. How upset would you be to see all those healthy dogs and nary a disgusting moment to be had. Well browned, off that's where!
See, that's the beauty of dogs. Even clean, healthy ones are bound to provide some vile amusement.

Did you see Belleville Rendez-vous? Apparently, the dog in that was based on a real dog, an enormously fat restaurant-dwelling curmudgeon of a beast, who was so immense that his little legs were like tiny spindles under his smelly girth. So there've gotta be more where that came from.

Latex lizzie said:
I did. one of my cats has taken up the idea of moulding his body on aforementioned dog. No matter how may diets we put him on he remains rugby ball shaped.
As unhealthy as it is for an animal to be that large, that animated dog is one of the most lovable film characters ever created.

I miss dogs.

Wah.

Anyone wanna loan me a pooch to play with?

Latex lizzie said:
I can't look at that. I'll get all weepy. I can't have a dog -- too hard to get rented housing if you've got one. Plus, given the fact that I already had to leave a pooch behind in the US, I'm not risking having to move away from one again. My little pup breaks my little heart when I go to the US. 'cept he's not a little pup. He's ten.

Wow! I didn't know people kept hedgehogs as pets at all. I thought the site was a take the piss at first but it is pretty cool. When I was small this babysitter took me and my brother for a walk and there was a poor hedgehog on the side of the road squashed and dead and she told me that we were going to have hedgehog soup for dinner that day. I was so freaked out I wouldn't eat anything for 2 days and our mam had to call a doctor. The ones in that site look a lot cuter than the one I saw.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back