Liverpool Psych Fest this weekend (1 Viewer)

Gnod - yes. Was listening to them the other day.

TOTS - will check them out.

By the way, when I tried to type Gnod there, the iPhone predictive text tried to change it to Gnostics. There should be a band called Gnostics. I should be in a band called Gnostics.

merseyside derby saturday morning too. prick!

pretty much only know of acts mentioned here already. would imagine its a solid enough line up anyway . Camera are a german crowd that play the neu! card pretty strong. (pretty sure they supported michael rother and maybe played with him on recent dates in past few years). expect that motorik type stuff anyway according to their most recent album i streamed last week.
saw Plank! years ago at green man fest I think and remember thinking they were pretty good but not to the point of checking out their music afterwards. must rectify that.
saw on my facebook feed during the week that the eccentronic research council are djing before goat. expect pretty wonky fucked up shit id imagine. shame they're not added to the line up altogether. great crowd. have an album by zombie zombie. haven't listened to it in years. french (i think) duo that noise it up with drums and synths/keyboards. remember reading review wankery ranting on about them being some kind of john carpenter sounding revivalists. dunno about that to be honest aside from one or two things but worth a look see anyways

enjoy, also very jealous

I've been to the US version a couple of times.
Well run, lovely people.
The music is hit and miss for my taste - there's always several things there I'd like to see - but let's just say I generally don't have to worry about scheduling conflicts.

@plugd events is going to liverpool AFAIK.

This was great. GNOD, Woods, Grumbling Fur, Zombie Zombie were all super. But Goat .... exceeds my already inflated expectations. Awesome live band. The Goat- ladies rule.

Went over to this as well, it was great - really well organised. Black Bombaim and Wolf People were deadly, as was the run of Rocket Recordings bands (Lay Llamas, Anthroprophh, Hills, Teeth of The Sea, Gnod and White Hills) that were on one after another on Saturday. Didn't make it in to see Goat, they'd closed the doors by the time I sauntered around.

Missed out on Goat too. The Vacant Lots, Less Big Byrd, Anthroproph, Teeth of the Sea and Gnod featuring White hills were my highlights. What I caught of Holy Wave and Black Bombing was great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back