Live At The Box Social, Sexmongers (Toymonger+Sex Bat), Children Under Hoof This Sat. (1 Viewer)

Website
pascalscountrysounds.blogspot.com
l_ead868529d46406aa58b179ed9ab3ac5.jpg

Toymonger
l_25531f32c041d68ac525cc05f1c055f8.jpg

"...Anxiety-ridden, dread-fueled creepers of scraping metal, white noise, and dripping feedback..." - The Adhocist

http://www.myspace.com/munitionsfamily

+

Sex Bat

"A dirty amalgamation of feedback heavy guitars, harmonics and sporadic drum bursts..." - Analogue Magazine.
"...the band that has just become too popular to like anymore" - kleft

Eightman strong throbbing rockmuscle that will be "Sexmonger" in the first and probably only show, will be a tour de force from Irish's preimer L'enfants terrible and other french words.

l_51b0dae47b4049138d53b14c281f2987.jpg

"Children Under Hoof at the vanguard of making interesting original music in Ireland." - Analogue Magazine

http://www.myspace.com/childrenunderhoof

The not so much "Up and Coming" but coming band Children Under Hoof will be peddling their owe brand of krautrock to anyone who cares.

Live At The Box Social
Saturday 2rd of May
DOOR FROM 5PM
€5 suggested donation (To help feed and booze up the talent)
Bring Your Owe Dang Booze

Address: The Shed behind No. 236 South Circular Road, Dublin 8.
Directions: 19 or 122 bus (leaves from O'Connell St heading south), get off at the Mosque (ask driver) and continue in same direction as bus up to the crossroads, take a right down donore avenue and take the first right down a small lane. The Box Social is the third door on the right! See google map link below.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...12399150914307.0004613c6f64dd355821a&z=17

Re: Live At The Box Social, Sexmongers (Toymonger+Sex Bat), Children Under Hoof This

I will be spinning record after the bands expect
robert rental, psychic tv,chemise,kraftwerk,john foxx,dan deacon,grauzone,nite jewel,(retarts),J.richman,bonnie
taylor,devo,adam ant,fever ray,fuck buttons,the knife,holy fuck,can,mo-dettes,shock headed peters,health,supertramp,joe jackson,lykke li,ray conniff,kyle,coney island sounds,the sugercubes,cornelius,electrelane,a flock of seagulls,scoutt niblett,madonna,japan,one grain more,the mini pops,OMD,boney M,liars,the strangles,ub40,simon bookish,a sunny day in glasgow,teeth mountain,fab. diamonds,buddy holly,fujiya & miyagi,abba,kate bush,grand prix,colder,human league,theives like us,joachim witt,chrisma,rod sterwart,m.i.a,ciccone youth,pat benatar,laura branagan,selda,Ryan Paris,Whodini,the dickies,jona lewie,p.i.l,magazine,xtc,the moneys,abc etc...

Re: Live At The Box Social, Sexmongers (Toymonger+Sex Bat), Children Under Hoof This

I plan to record the audio at least but a video would be amazing.

Sexmonger will be fucking intense!!

Most fun I've had in a while. .|..|

thanks to all that came out,
"I had my fun and that's all that matters".

Had to leave after CUH to get to a birthday.

Was there power drills and drum and bass?

There were drums and bass but no power drills. I don't think they were needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back