(live) Animal Collective (1 Viewer)

Sr. Assumpta

I'm going out of me head here listening to Sung Tongs thinking of what a

fuckin ludraman I was for missin them at Primavera and Oxegen...

anybody seen them in the last couple of years, do they hold up live and that?

this clip makes me think that they do and me heads wrecked cause they're not touring for the next year or so
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw them in Vicar St supporting Mum a couple of years ago and I thought they were amazing. Mum were complete bollocks as expected. This gig divided opinion. Lots of people thought the exact opposite of me. Lots of people can suck my balls.

They were incredible in Primavera. They started off with new and more 'free' stuff, and I was hoping they wouldn't get to the recorded tunes in a while because it sounded AMAZING and thought that the ones on the recordings would somehow sound more "restricted" because them being on wax already and shit. But then when they did my brain eventually exploded and the bits of pulp catched wind and flew off the coast somewhere to become seagull-munchies. I guess the tune that did that was the Stevie Wonder version of Purple Bottle, maybe Banshee Beat?

But then when they did my brain eventually exploded and the bits of pulp catched wind and flew off the coast somewhere to become seagull-munchies. I guess the tune that did that was the Stevie Wonder version of Purple Bottle, maybe Banshee Beat?

I can’t remember the last time I heard a crowd cheer on hearing a chord change but when the guitars slipped into higher gear on “Banshee Beat” that night everyone went crazy!!! :) and the purple bottle/stevie wonder thing was cool too! its musta been 3 in the mornin!

I can’t remember the last time I heard a crowd cheer on hearing a chord change but when the guitars slipped into higher gear on “Banshee Beat” that night everyone went crazy!!! :) and the purple bottle/stevie wonder thing was cool too! its musta been 3 in the mornin!

in fairness, it is one of the better chord changes of recent times

It's always amazed me how that PrimaveraSound can affort to exist...it

always seemed to be half full the couple of times ive been at it and it never sells out and with the likes of Lou Reed and the Flaming Lips and what not charging big guarantees

and the likes of Animal Collective and all the smallers acts looking for a crust aswell its amazing how it can survive year in year out

it must me sponsored to fuck by that beer company or something

don't get me wrong, im not complaining - cheap ticket, chicas and ubiquitous drugs -

but its always puzzled me

i heard the oxegen show wasn't much fun. 40 people watching them.
I was one of the 40, and I'd say about half of the people there had wandered in by accident or to get out of the pissing rain. The band were obviously hating every second of it, and only played for about 30 mins before legging it without looking back. Crap gig. Utterly crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back