Little Miss Sunshine (2 Viewers)

roxy

Website
Visit site
OK, it's too early in the morning for a deep and meaningful review so, I'll just say.....

:) :heart: :) :heart: :)

So funny, so sweet. And the girl who plays the daughter - by far the coolest, most adorable child I've ever seen on screen. Hard to tell whether she's actually an incredibly good actress or just being herself. Either way she's a dude.

Go and see it.

I'll lend more intelligent comments to the debate later on. Maybe...

F

my gf wants to go see that sigourney weaver flick. shes mad for anything a bit sad and depressing. its meant to be shitev like. meanwhile i want to go see this. looks great. if all goes well and i shake my fist at her and put on my mean face, ill get to see it friday night. huzzah!

my gf wants to go see that sigourney weaver flick. shes mad for anything a bit sad and depressing. its meant to be shitev like. meanwhile i want to go see this. looks great. if all goes well and i shake my fist at her and put on my mean face, ill get to see it friday night. huzzah!

Man, I saw a trailer for this at the Almodovar film last week and it actually looked like one of the shitest films ever - and I love Rickman and Weaver. Tell your girlfriend to go with one of her girlfriends...that's what I'm always told to do anyway. :/

Man, I saw a trailer for this at the Almodovar film last week and it actually looked like one of the shitest films ever - and I love Rickman and Weaver. Tell your girlfriend to go with one of her girlfriends...that's what I'm always told to do anyway. :/
what? and go see it on my own? nah, im going to bully her into submission.
she just needs a reality slap now and again to remind her that she is overlooking the fact that sometimes (well, rarely...i spose), she has terrible taste.

Alan Arkin is amazing in it "FUCKING CHICKEN AGAIN!?"

Carrell is wonderful too, actually there isn't really a weak character in it, even if the mothers job is only really tying it all together.

that guy Dano??? who plays the Nietzche obsessed kid is great too, never saw him before......."far out!"

god I loved it! great cast, great performances, funny as hell. Arkin was fucking hilarious. I love Toni Collette! and the little girl from Signs was fantastic, as indeed was the kid from The King - he's got such an odd head, and so oddly expressive. and of course, Steve Carell is excellent.

can't wait to buy it.

"Ho oh. I had second degree burns on my johnson, I kid you not!"

i wanted to see this last week, but bad timing lead me to see the utterly crap 'pulse' instead.

finally got to see it and it was worth the wait. it's hard to fault. great performances. really enjoyable the whole way through. :heart:

saw this last sunday- was crying laughing alot of the time which is a rare occurance at the cinema.
it is far fetched and unbelievable and that spoils it a little - but i really enjoyed it.
8 thumbs up.
ra.

Plenty of good laughs in this and the grandpa was class. It was short on plot but an enjoyable hour and a half. I'll probably have forgotten it within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back