Little Miss Sunshine (1 Viewer)

Amazing. I had a ridiculous, scrunchy happy-face from start to finish.

Everyone applauded at the end, which just about summed up the whole experience.

:heart:

er was just about to say the same things. saw it on tues in the ifi. clapping as well...man what a great flick though. might have to watch it a few more times but i think i prefer this to royal tennenbaums...

What a great film sooo funny yet really moving and sad at times too. If I ever have kids I want one likr that little girl :p :p

Everyone had big smiles and were all taking about it walking out of the cinema and that the first time I've seen that happen in a long time. Maybe it was Being John Malkovich the last time I remember that happening.

I just checked on IMBD and the guys that directed it also did some cool videos. if I recal the say it ain't so video had the same kind of feel/look to it to the film.

Weezer: "Say It Ain't So"
Red Hot Chili Peppers: "Otherside", "Californication", "Road Trippin'", "By the Way" and "The Zephyr Song"
R.E.M.: "Tongue"
The Smashing Pumpkins: "Rocket", "1979", "Tonight, Tonight", "Perfect", "Geek USA"
The Offspring: "She's Got Issues"
R.E.M. "Star 69"
Extreme “Photograffitti”
Janet Jackson: "Prologue", "Epilogue"
Paula Abdul: Straight Up

Yes. This was the one that hit the spot. Carell is surely the nicest man ever. Doesn't Ernesto look a bit like him (going by that photo in the self-portrait section)? Arkin, again cracking us up with his old cranky man schtick (it seems like he plays this character every year in some film and it never seems to get tiring).

Yes, the dancing at the end changes from 'Oh fuckin' no!' behind eyes peeping through fingers to 'Oh, fuck you, motherfuckers!'

I love that Steve Carell. I haven't seen the US Office, but he must be one hell of an actor if he pulls off Brent.

Paul Franklin Dano has been in three films worth a look, including this. Suss out the complicated 'L.I.E', which is the ultimate film that other people just don't get. And 'the ballad of Jack and Rose'.

Saw this last night and I really, really loved it.
That kid is the cutest movie kid ever.
When the doctor shouted "LINDA!" I almost missed the rest of the film as I was laughing so much.

And what an ending. Amazing.

Actually, Billy, when I saw this it was in Coolock in the afternoon so it was quite empty. There was a guy a couple of rows behind me and when he laughed I was convinved it sounded like your tone of voice (strange I know..). I was ready to turn round when the film was over and give you a nig Alan Partidge AHAAAAAA but, well, alas it wasn't you.

saw this last night and it's fuckin deadly.one of those films almost anyone's bound to like.i agree with Siobhan in that it's quite far-fetched but it's so hard to strike that balance in a feel-good movie.

the performances are all so good.greg kinnear is brilliant in it.steve carrell still somehow manages to come out of it the star of the show yet again though.what a legend

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back