list of bands please (2 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Can you lot provide me with a list of artist that an indie club would play these days? One that plays "fresh indie & alternative classics".
Thanks\

For your really daring indie dj - what Neilo said and

Charlatans - The Only One I Know
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Under The Bridge
Max Romeo - Chase the Devil
cleverly followed by...
Prodigy - Outta Space

hmmm Doyles 2005/2006 seem to play;

Weezer, Raconteurs, Phoenix, Gnarls Barkley, Flaming Lips, Yeah Yeah Yeahs regularly. Any of those Oxegen or Electric Picnic headliners really

i could go on.

Mind me askin why ya wanna know?

Arcade Fire / Modest Mouse / Broken Social Scene / Interpol / Maximo Park / Wolf Parade / Guillemots / The Postal Service / The Shins / The Futureheads

work thing.
Thanks all. I'd know what to use for yer nirvana/ride/sonic youf etc but it's the arcade fires and the interpols i need help with.

rep galore

CSS/Beasties/The Knack/Prince/Le Savy Fav/Robocop Kraus/Grandmaster Flash "white lines"/Supersystem/Liars

think we can add LCD Soundsytem/Battles/Sonic Youth/Saul Williams/Public Enemy/Mastodon/Deerhoof/TV on the Radio/Sufjan Stevens/The Faint/Postal Service/Talking Heads/Fugazi/BSS/and a fuck-load I can't remember from Monday night:)

What about 2 Son Multitud, Acephale, Acirema, Acronychal Ritual, Acteron, Adhur, Adolf Castle, Adorned Brood, Adultery, Adversus, Advocatus Diaboli, Aegir, Aes Dana, Agalloch, Ahti, Airged L'amh, Aiumeen Basoa, Akallabêth, Akys, Aljahilia, Alkonost, Altú Págánach, Alughana, Amala, Anaon, Anapilis, Ancient Malus, Ancient Rites, Andhrimnir, Angrbada, Antichrisis, Antigonë, Aramazd, Ars Amandi, Ásatrú, Ater Letum, Baptised in Ice, Barbarian Warriors in Search of Wisdom, Belenos, Black Fog, Bloodaxe, Bran Barr, Burning Sunset, Cat of Nine Tails, Chur, Citadel (US), Citadel Vetrov, Cor Scorpii, Cromlech, Cum Fragore, Dark Gamballe, Death Enthroned, Devil in the Kitchen - folk/speed metal
Diadema Tristis, Distant?

crack_02_back_cov.gif

I posted this before but it seems appropriate to this thread. Mate of mine did it. YOu can see his comix at http://www.blackshapes.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back