Like Funky Jazzy Rocky stuff? (1 Viewer)

wow. it's like a dodgy king crimson covers band being chased by starsky and hutch down the streets of san fransico. onny nowhere near as colourful. or interesting. or funny. no wait, it's quite funny.

Have to say, Elixir Fly are a damn good band, and give a gig that's always interesting to listen to. Better than the average pub rock shite that hums along in the background.

Why do people go to gigs , pay in and spend the whole night fucking yapping?

eh? Mr kinnneafffsey?

Hector Grey (21 Dec, 2001 01:41 p.m.):
wow. it's like a dodgy king crimson covers band being chased by starsky and hutch down the streets of san fransico. onny nowhere near as colourful. or interesting. or funny. no wait, it's quite funny.

Oh my god, it's, like, bitch bitch bitch around here these days.
Bunch of old fucking women.
I'm off to create some sort of electro polka concept album and fuck the lot of youse.
Or perhaps pub funk...

Pub fusion - Full Circle meets Who's Eddie meets Weather Report. Meets piss and puke.

cyclotron (21 Dec, 2001 03:48 p.m.):
Pub fusion - Full Circle meets Who's Eddie meets Weather Report. Meets piss and puke.

Wow, I never thought it would come to this. I'm the one who introduced piss to puke. They really hit it off.

Florian Fricked (21 Dec, 2001 03:49 p.m.):
cyclotron (21 Dec, 2001 03:48 p.m.):

Wow, I never thought it would come to this. I'm the one who introduced piss to puke. They really hit it off.
That's nice - ooooo, look at them frolic in the garden... ..covered in maggots...man,that guy piss sure can play a mean streak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back