Lightning Bolt in Cork.... (everybody else is doing it...) (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
better jump on this particular bandwagon! .|..|

Lightning Bolt
giveamanakick
Connollys Of Leap
Cork
25th May 2006

Bus Ticket E20
(inc bus and admission to gig, tickets available from Plug'd Records, Washington St, Cork)
Admission on door E12
Doors 9pm

ha! you beat me to it!

leap. awesome, awesome, awesome... I was delighted when I read that. inspired place for a gig. and I thought it was closed down. mad. double good vibes

nice wan on landing that support too. tasty... you're gonna have to be xtra noisy for that!

yes. absolutely! cool spot.

haven't been in connolly's in an age. listening to loads of giveamanakick and LB right now, getting into the "vybe". you should steal a car right now. you'd make it!

i assume scotch egg isn't playing this. just gamak and lb?

woo!!! :D

I have a car, just that galway to leap and back before work tomorrow is a little out of my body's budget. Ah well, roll on LB/rest/ten past seven tomorrow in galway...

oh yeah, forgot about that! a lot of headz I know are going up to galway tomorrow nite, for a second slice of rock pie!

bad news: rest ain't playing galway show.. cancelled. desafortunadamente.

Sheize. That greatly reduces the number of bands i want to see tomorrow night... Oh well, more time for drinking cans out the front, eirecore style!!

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Sheize. That greatly reduces the number of bands i want to see tomorrow night... Oh well, more time for drinking cans out the front, eirecore style!!

You'd better ot be heading to cork young man. You have company remember ?? :)

haha! agreed! in the words of a friend, "like being aurally raped by a cross between a wild animal and a robot! I loved it, I think.."

best bit... you standing beside the crash, nodding sagely. or wayne, trying not to fall into the drumkit! good show. rokk. :D

Ciarán R said:
good crowd at it?? I wish I was there to take graham up on the punch on the face thing

Ouch, my pride. Seriously this was amazing. There was the art students losing it gurning style-eee! People in the front row getting the guys and gals behind them to join them and threee encores.
Yo Plug...Wayne was actually trying to hold the drums in place...that guys always in pursuit of the perfect flow. Usually involves pursuing someone else though.
Hey Ciaran, your dead after school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back