Life's Simple Pleasures (1 Viewer)

fried egg sambo
Had one for the first time in aaaages on Sunday. The youngfella got up early for work and made one, and the combination of sound of it popping and the friedy eggy aroma made me replace my usual healthy poached option.

Speaking of unhealthy simple pleasures, a chip butty when you get back from an epic journey across town in sub-zero temperatures at 3am. And then bed, with a hot water bottle.

Speaking of unhealthy simple pleasures, a chip butty when you get back from an epic journey across town in sub-zero temperatures at 3am.

A chip butty with burger sauce from Abrakebabra after a skinful of porter is probably 2nd choice for me. They're the breakfeast of champions and I'll tell you that for nowth

Oh and the smell of bleach after you clean your apartment.

I will have this tonight since the messy house mate moved out this morning. Is it wrong that I am excited about cleaning my place top to bottom tonight? I might even leave work early because I can't wait. There has been a bottle of mouthwash on the bathroom sink since I moved in and it has not changed in level. She didn't even use it! It has just been sitting there taking up space bugging me to no end. I threw it away this morning and breathed a sigh of relief. That was a simple pleasure.

Do you not make your hot chocolate with milk? Or do you boil your milk in a kettle?

NL49335.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back