Life Festival (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter ron
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

ron

happens in a castle some where in Galway 1st week in July.

Anyone know who organises it?
pm me with name and contact
cheers

I wouldnt be a psy trance fan at all but I went to it last year and it was great. There is plenty on other than psy trance (although Chris Clark did cancel) and the grounds are lovely. Really well organised and loads of people at it and if you buy your tickets when they first come on sale they are well cheap. So I would actually recommend it if anyone is looking at going regardless of whether you like psy-trance or not.

Just trance music?

Who played last year?

I wouldnt be a psy trance fan at all but I went to it last year and it was great. There is plenty on other than psy trance (although Chris Clark did cancel) and the grounds are lovely. Really well organised and loads of people at it and if you buy your tickets when they first come on sale they are well cheap. So I would actually recommend it if anyone is looking at going regardless of whether you like psy-trance or not.

ah i'm only messing. glade was deadly a few years back and there were millions of trance crusties.

Went to this last year becuase a friend of mine is a massive psy trance fan (i personally hate that crap) and i can honestly say it was one of the best festivals i have ever been to.
Extreamly relaxed, there was no trouble at all, everyone i went with had a fantastic time.

Im defo going back again this year.

Went to this last year becuase a friend of mine is a massive psy trance fan (i personally hate that crap) and i can honestly say it was one of the best festivals i have ever been to.
Extreamly relaxed, there was no trouble at all, everyone i went with had a fantastic time.

Im defo going back again this year.

Your convincing no one. Psy trance is awful shite. I cant imagine anything worse than having to listen to that crap for a whole weekend.

secretfire3_facehead.jpg

Your convincing no one. Psy trance is awful shite. I cant imagine anything worse than having to listen to that crap for a whole weekend.

Im tellin you it was great, and it wasnt all psy trance either. There was a fair bit a drum and bass aswell as a mantuah tent.
Most of the time we were just chillin on the grass tho.

Nobody's forcing you to listen to psytrance for the whole weekend.

Edit: got my ticket!! (shit they've been on sale for a while, could have saved myself 15 quid!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back