Life after Modelling are fuckers (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Well... no... only joking!

James from Life After Modelling - who used to be Deputy Fuzz - told me that they're looking for a new bassist. Apparently she has to be female. If she's male, she must appear female.

If you're interested, he can be found in O'Brien's Off Licence which is about a five minute walk up from Tesco, Rathmines. He's there most nights of the week.

New bassist should also be able to sing.

But that's a given with girls isn't it?

I mean call me freako, but isn't it true that all girls can dance and sing and smell of fresh flowers?

billy, you're a freako without saying mad shit like this...
new bassist has big big shoes to fill!!! should also be able to play the flute, keyboards and be the anchor of the band...
billygannon said:
New bassist should also be able to sing.

But that's a given with girls isn't it?

I mean call me freako, but isn't it true that all girls can dance and sing and smell of fresh flowers?

billygannon said:
Apparently she has to be female.

This is disgraceful. If there was a post here saying 'has to be male' all the bleedin' moany burds would be going mad, making accusations of sexism and cavemanliness.

C'mon boys! Where's your sense of pride in your gender? Are we not immasculated enough already since Coronation Street went to four days a week?

First of all it's girl singers, then girl bass players, then girl drummers... where will it end? I'll tell you where - with some lesbian in shoulder pads bossing you round in a rehersal room!

Stand up and fight!

but.... oh right ;)

Buckrake said:
where will it end? I'll tell you where - with some unusually tall bald lesbian with a mickey in shoulder pads bossing you round in a rehersal room!

Stand up and fight!

Buckrake said:
This is disgraceful. If there was a post here saying 'has to be male' all the bleedin' moany burds would be going mad, making accusations of sexism and cavemanliness.

C'mon boys! Where's your sense of pride in your gender? Are we not immasculated enough already since Coronation Street went to four days a week?

sure only girls would wanna be in life after modelling ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back