LIARS / THURSTON MOORE (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 102
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 6
got my ticket for the liars ages ago and there's loads of good gigs coming up so don't think i'll double up.i'm not that rich.Hopefully this means there'll be a good crowd for the Liars.they were great the last time and the new album's their best yet imho

does anyone know for sure what time Liars are on for? According to whelans its normal 7.30 doors /show 8.:confused:

See the first post in the thread. 10:45 apparently. What's going on between 7:30 and 10:45? Maybe show the Celtic game? :)

See the first post in the thread. 10:45 apparently. What's going on between 7:30 and 10:45? Maybe show the Celtic game? :)

eh yeah i did read it , but as i said, i rang whelans and they know nothing of it, they confirmed it as the normal midweek gig times.

:rolleyes:

yeah wish this was cleared up. but if the promotor says its gona be 10.45 ya gota take him at his word.

Just home from TM - forgot earplugs, ears sizzled. just as my tinnitus appeared to have gone into remission and all! anyway, very enjoyable gig. musically it was a bit chugchugchugchugchugchug butthere were enough catchy hooks and noisy bits to keep me entertained. the acoustic guitars were very shrill. didnt really enjoy heather leigh murray, shes some chancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back