Les Savy Fav! Sat 27th Oct (1 Viewer)

AWE-SUM. Got any more?
great gig, Tim Harrington gave me his t-shirt after the show cos he felt bad he didnt let me keep the one he was wearing during the gig. What a good guy, i gave him my sweat drenched extra small Lanzarote t-shirt and he somehow got it on.

his hanging from the balcony like a bat was pretty funny

Two supports then the headliner's show being cut short?
Very very poor!

Promoters must know that noone was there to see the other bands. This is not a comment on their quality but it's a fact that everyone in the room would still have been there if there was no support.

Still, it was a genuinely awesome gig. They really are a superb band.

Two supports then the headliner's show being cut short?
Very very poor!
And it seems to be a big problem in Crawdaddy in particular, the same thing happened at Ted Leo. Poor poor show. Either sort the soundman out, or only book one support act. Or just make sure the headline band start in plenty of time.

Even though I hate The Village, gigs are never cut short, because you know that the bands will be on early, so you get to the venue early.

LSF were great but the early finish took the shine off it again, just like the Ted Leo gig. Grrrrrr.

And it seems to be a big problem in Crawdaddy in particular, the same thing happened at Ted Leo. Poor poor show. Either sort the soundman out, or only book one support act. Or just make sure the headline band start in plenty of time.

Even though I hate The Village, gigs are never cut short, because you know that the bands will be on early, so you get to the venue early.

LSF were great but the early finish took the shine off it again, just like the Ted Leo gig. Grrrrrr.
Fair enough, but leppin' around like bejaysus was the first exercise I got in two years. If'n'd it'd had gone on much longer, I'd'a died of coronary arrest. So fuckin' good.

Enjoy Barcelona, anyway. There's an interesting cúpla exhibisúini on in MACBA, and it's well worth checking out that La Champagneria in Barceloneta. I found it there last month and it was tops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back