Les Revenants/They Came Back (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N

French Existential Zombie movie. Heard it's amazing. Anyone seen it?

From the Director:

Robin Campillo said:
Perhaps the dead did not really return. The return of the dead is simply their reluctance to disappear completely. Simply a residual effect… that the living have trouble shaking loose.

Anyone watching the tv series?

Half way through it, it started really well but some of the storylines are starting to get a bit ridiculous at the moment.

I really liked the series. Hopefully there will be more

I have the film on DVD but haven't got around to watching it.

Thread from 2006? I didn't realise it was that old

I really liked the series. Hopefully there will be more

I have the film on DVD but haven't got around to watching it.

Thread from 2006? I didn't realise it was that old

Yeah there's already a 2nd season that's been announced

There's also an american version out too but i haven't seen it.

Just watched the final episode which was brilliant and really brought the series up. Few problems though

1) the mother pulls the face through the entire series which recked me head

2) more importantly though the timeline seemed a bit messed up or maybe i just got it wrong

The older sister is 19 and the younger 15? and the boyfriend who assume is 19 starts shifting her and it's alright? Plus considering he rode the sister 4 years ago and was his first time ever you'd wonder how he couldn't recognise her.

The lady that starved to death said she died 43(?) years ago, 3 weeks after the dam broke. In the flash back we see the 2 brothers (toni+serge) at about age 6/7 which would make them both 50ish and they definitely aren't.
Same thing with the guy who shot the kid, presumably 50 years ago which would make him in his 70's

3) How many fecking cameras do they have in this town? and you'd think in the space of 15 years they coulda put one where a number of girls got stabbed and their insides eaten?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched the final episode which was brilliant and really brought the series up. Few problems though
1) the mother pulls the face through the entire series which recked me head

2) more importantly though the timeline seemed a bit messed up or maybe i just got it wrong

The older sister is 19 and the younger 15? and the boyfriend who assume is 19 starts shifting her and it's alright? Plus considering he rode the sister 4 years ago and was his first time ever you'd wonder how he couldn't recognise her.

The lady that starved to death said she died 43(?) years ago, 3 weeks after the dam broke. In the flash back we see the 2 brothers (toni+serge) at about age 6/7 which would make them both 50ish and they definitely aren't.
Same thing with the guy who shot the kid, presumably 50 years ago which would make him in his 70's

3) How many fecking cameras do they have in this town? and you'd think in the space of 15 years they coulda put one where a number of girls got stabbed and their insides eaten?
@pete invented Spoiler Tags for a reason.

Jeeeeeeeeze

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back