• Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
How come I only discovered these dudes today????!!!!

Does everyone know about them except me??/

I was surfing round a few of my fave Thrash/Punk/Real thrashy sounds blogs....gnome sain...

I stared out looking for an early WHITEHOUSE lp..cos I'm really curious about that act since reading a yoke by Alec Empire that mentioned them...Anyway I was surfing away...just out of bed at like 8.05 am.......and I watched some satanic looking whitehouse video on some noise/ketamine blog..and about 5 mins later found LES HATEPINKS...

2 YEARS after they broke up!!

Man,I'm planting a seed,because,that lp that you're gonna grab after this complete handjob of an introduction, I nabbed today that blew my mind away,is gonna rock your mind every Saturday night this summer..I reckon these lads willl be playing Dublin in 2012.......I'm gonna email them,its on they're myspace..and tell them that in about 18months yous will be one of the ninjaest bands around.....so quit yer newe bands for a night and play with the Fag Enablerz,(who I am sure will be getting gigs in fucking Mayasia and shit by then..."

THIS IS MY NEW FAVE LP..........http://www.mediafire.com/?mtteryy0yy0

I want to hear These and the Fag Enablerz in some complete shithole where it takes 10 mins to go to the smoking place..its impossible to sneak cans in,theirs NAZI skinheads selling ecstacy to Nigerian Taxi drivers drivers and we all end up losing a shoe or a sock or 2 cans of tuborg...and mosey home knowing we've had our minds ROCKED........

WAAHHHWAHHWAHWAHWAHHWAHNERNERNERNMERAASHHAHH

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

FUCKING PUNK ROCK!!"!!!!!!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!

How come I only discovered these dudes today????!!!!

Does everyone know about them except me??/

I was surfing round a few of my fave Thrash/Punk/Real thrashy sounds blogs....gnome sain...

I stared out looking for an early WHITEHOUSE lp..cos I'm really curious about that act since reading a yoke by Alec Empire that mentioned them...Anyway I was surfing away...just out of bed at like 8.05 am.......and I watched some satanic looking whitehouse video on some noise/ketamine blog..and about 5 mins later found LES HATEPINKS...

2 YEARS after they broke up!!

Man,I'm planting a seed,because,that lp that you're gonna grab after this complete handjob of an introduction, I nabbed today that blew my mind away,is gonna rock your mind every Saturday night this summer..I reckon these lads willl be playing Dublin in 2012.......I'm gonna email them,its on they're myspace..and tell them that in about 18months yous will be one of the ninjaest bands around.....so quit yer newe bands for a night and play with the Fag Enablerz,(who I am sure will be getting gigs in fucking Mayasia and shit by then..."

THIS IS MY NEW FAVE LP..........http://www.mediafire.com/?mtteryy0yy0

I want to hear These and the Fag Enablerz in some complete shithole where it takes 10 mins to go to the smoking place..its impossible to sneak cans in,theirs NAZI skinheads selling ecstacy to Nigerian Taxi drivers drivers and we all end up losing a shoe or a sock or 2 cans of tuborg...and mosey home knowing we've had our minds ROCKED........

mosey home 2 days later...with Thomas and Crispo in tow...............

I am an instant! internet fan of some band who existed at the same time as me and I never knew about...

Just goes to show musicians...these days dosent matter what ye musical schtick/art is....the chances are you are not alone..and condemned to a life of undiscovery.

This has to be the greatest time ever to start a band....because true cult status is a posdibility for even the most mediocre talents,but thats enough to get ya going like!!!!!There might be no one at the show that night,but at some point somewhere in the future some individual WILL stumble across your shit..and BOP THEIR HEAD ALONG!!!

FUCK IT IF IT takes 50 years,the chances are if ya upload it..it'll last forever.....and you wont even know about it,but some cunt could be bopping to it!!

Thats fucking COSMIC that is

I want to write a song saying Finglas is sick and tired of Macaris shit chipper.....

Macaris chips suck......sang in the persona of SIDDARTHRA.......

YOUR SNACKKBOX IS RANK FAT BOY

I WILL HAVE A SANDWICH.......

I'm only posting this because it slays and its called KISSIBG COPS WITH MY ASS

I'm only posting this because it slays and its called KISSIBG COPS WITH MY ASS

I'm gonna offer these lads a MOUTPIECE support in May 2012.......

Fuck it.....they might go for it...Obviously I'll be spoofing and saying that Moutpiece want yis to play,,yeah wer're huge...and ahh yeah we can cover yer flights and find you someplace to crash and have a session in Donals house or something...,...ahh yeah they;res usually about 200 at our shows so yer sure of a good night,ah yeah it'll be a venue like...not the back/side lounge of some auld lads boozer,,ah yeah you'll have yer mind beautified by the whole experience...no I wont be able to play your town......unless you can gaurentee IN WRITING that I'll be back in time for GGI2013.....whats this,yis got a record deal??after coming outta retirement and playing a show?????!!!WHAT;a SEMI RETIRED Louis Walsh wants to take yis on as a little project to indulge his taste in middle aged FRENCH extreme garage lifestyle casualty rockers????!!!!,AND WHAT YIS WANT ME TO COME ON TOUR AS VIBES MASTER AND CHIEF bloke that goes to score????!!!THE FUCKING CHEEK A YA!!DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM????!!

I'm there dudes,lets go....OUI!

but one caveat LES LADS before I join in ye mad crazy frenchery

...!!I

I dont want any of Louis's money,butI never want to have to pay for cans again......

Nah yer alright....that'll do me...

No,no she'll be grand......

She might be a bit surprised with me running off to be a roadie for Louis Walshs latest discovery...but it'll be grand...

Leitrim?hang on a minute Louis ye never said we'd be going to leitrim?

As swami,vassarian and business partner to my imbecilic french amigos,
LES HATEPINKS I must say that ,the lads wont be handing over the wavs to they're fifth gaurenteed platinum selling memory node..and I know

That will put a spanner in your whole campaign to sell Obsolete French Punk Bands on revival tours ,and to attract thousands of people who never heard of music before apparently to the gigs,thinking they're hearing something that they loved in they're youth but didnt,and hadnt a clue,just seen it on some talking heads show on channel four and Rodger Daltry was on it and said he was mad into thjs band from future france which is what he actually based quadraphenia on...and do you know the that lad SHNEAKY 6PACK,well he was Jimmy,and he spent his whole time thinking about being on public transport,off his face and he's listening to 5.15,wishing he had make up on and wasd going to slag off Sting because Sting is fucking sting!Had a few tunes ten ate his own arse and caught pop aids....whaich can be terminal to yours credibility..but I digress,cause LES HATEPINKS WILL *be playing in DUBLIN with The Fag REnablerz,and rock'n;roll will pencil Dublin in for a special mentch again....,to make you and your evil genius capitalist louis walsh theory seem completely feasible...

I just emailed the lad who's email I scoured the internuts for a link this thread AND mentioned that I robbed his tunes and then I cut and pasted this thread it into a txt file,which looked a bit gammy with all the html shit for the links,but it has to raise an eyebrow.........I hope hes in the band..Just in case...

HOWYA FRENCHIE?!

Are ya coming to play in Finglas??

I hope Dave Hill from Slade dosent surf across me from the email I sent him the other night and see this!!

He'll think I'm fucking MEB+BTAL!!

I might send a quick one to him to say I'm on a mad rock n roll buzz this week...

My message to the person who uploaded those videos....

Hello,My names Gary,I play in a fairly credible hardcore punk band...this is a fan vid but on my channel you can see vids I made myselffhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzSoX2tA6xM..please take a look and even check my myspace and check my thrashy punk credentials because I want you to take me seriously....I wa=nt to get in touch with LES HATEPINKS about playing some shows in IRELAND....can you give me an contact for one of them..I know they;re supposed to be split up but I have opportunity to play a few shows when I get my new record shit together which I'm hoping will be this year with a bit of jammyness and I would live to turn people on to this group because I AM STOKED...and fairly high..which is the acid test for an lp on cans the second time..I'm fucking JAZZED..

To be honest,I only discovered them at 8.00am this morning,I was checking out a whitehouse video someplace I think and I just surfed acroos the sniffing glass video and it ROCKED MY MIND....so I spent a few hours scouring the internet and could only find they're latest lp,which didnt blow me away at first but made me want to check they;re other stuff...I cant believe I missed these guys when they were around,and I have a couple of mates in that France,I thought they were still turned on but I havent talked to them much recently and when I did they never mentioned the crazy garagey punk scene that operates behind your back in FRANCE!...you think you know about punk rock everywhere cos you nerd over bands a bit but it turns out you only know a fraction of it..anyway..I want to contact these people to at least tell them what I think,because if I was them,I would want some random Dublin headbanger to know that I was rocked profoundly/////Anyway..my names Gaz...I had band practuice and a few spliffs and cans and came home to listen to lES HATEPINKS and felt comppelled to contact them..I'd say theyd enjoy a trip to Ireland..we've gat a mad good party rock nroll motherfucking punk scebe going down...

WTF?

Man O man!

between this and a couple of 60 post rants on Facebook last night.....I had a LOT TO SAY.......about pretty much fuck all!

Ack,,I'm at it again!

GOOD DAY!

Its shaping up a bit mental tbh...my enthusiasm is'nt what it once was I can tell ya.

Did you know that you can comfortably fit 3 LES HATEPINK LP's and 3 Les HATEPINK EP's on a single audio cd!

Now that is fucking cool.And they've more records!So thats cool too.

Anyone interested in knowing more about this experience should PM SHNEAKY 6PACK ion Eirecore/

Listened to about 45 tunes by these lads earlier...mad fucking music..they're all over the shop....crazy arse singer too..which is a big plus.

I went nuts over LES HATEPINK last night..I was going extremely fast and they tore my head off.

I just wanted to tell yis that.

GO MUSIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back