Les Chrispunchers + [r]oas + I'll Eat Your Face - Freds, Cork - Friday 16th January (1 Viewer)

Re: Les Chrispunchers + [r]oas + I'll Eat Your Face - Freds, Cork - Friday 16th Janua

you're a card skippy, a card.

Re: Les Chrispunchers + [r]oas + I'll Eat Your Face - Freds, Cork - Friday 16th Janua

It looks like sensibility is gonna prevail...this time. really looking forward to verbally beating up posh little rich private school salt of the earth wanker types at this debate tho....pricks.

Is there anything on Saturday night?!

This looks like a good evening, home after work for a few cans and onto the gig, then onto the quad after, then ................................ and a writeoff Saturday .|..|

i need to get my car valeted now. severe beer smell off it.

i like the new fred's a lot.
i have some pictures but they're all of me looking adoringly at various people.
(not eamonn)

i like the new fred's a lot.

really? ugh no, you cant fit as many people in, some ppl were stuck out side the door just trying to get in cos everyone was just standing further back...
its grand for a band that would all fit on the stage but for any hardcore bands etc its really tight and most ppl had their drink or someone elses spilt on em at one stage or another...i know that happens anyway at gigs but this just seemed worse...

from what i could see of the bands they [r]ev and lcp were great as usual

some tiered seating would sort all that out!
i'm looking forward to playing in there once my latest musical odyssey gets off the ground.

I'm very confused. But I'm going to go with "yes".

Apparently the plan in Fred's is to take out the women's toilets and move them downstairs or something, and then knock through that wall so the venue will have far more room in it. Sounds cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back