LEMURIA(us)/RINGERS(us)/POLE MADRE(mex)/FRIGITS/SKASTARDS 18/09 @ The Hideaway 5pm (1 Viewer)

Dylan

Hide Away Records presents...

LEMURIA (Buffalo, NY) and RINGERS (Long Island, NY)

september
Tue 18: DUBLIN @ The Hideaway House, Deansgrange Rd. 5pm (All Ages)
Wed 19: CORK @ Fred Zeppelins. 9pm
Thur 20: LIMERICK @ Bakers. 8pm
Fri 21: BELFAST @ The Pavillion 9pm

l_fa37d2043455d11597a96a1eed82dfd8.jpg

LEMURIA
Catchy indie pop punk from Buffalo, NY

RINGERS
Gritty pop punk from Long Island, NY. ex. The Insurgent

FRIGITS
anti Warren Street epic pop punk.

POLKE MADRE
Gypsy folk punk from Mexico

SKASTARDS
Wexford Skacore, Leftover Crack etc.

€5 for touring bands.

5-9pm

Tuesday 18th September

@ The Hideaway House

Deansgrange Rd.
Co. Dublin

Go to Hide Away Records blog for directions to the house.

Re: LEMURIA(us)/RINGERS(us)/POLE MADRE(mex)/FRIGITS/SKASTARDS 18/09 @ The Hideaway 5p

Flier for Dublin gig:

18sep07flier.jpg

Re: LEMURIA(us)/RINGERS(us)/POLE MADRE(mex)/FRIGITS/SKASTARDS 18/09 @ The Hideaway 5p

Nah, just misread the above. I'll have to see ye play before i head off. Priority number 1!!

Barntown Water Tastes Like Blood have replaced Polka Madre. It will be their second last gig. .|..|

hey, i just uploaded a song by Lemuria on Buzzpop.org

it's my first try at editing live footage along with the music and tried to make it look more interesting, tell me what you think.

http://www.buzzpop.org

i really regret i didin't go to this gig.
fucking flu win this time.

Ringers were deadly in limerick tonight. Pity lemuria didn't get to play.

That sucks, what happened?

Cops came at half eleven and said the music had to stop and the bar had to close. Something going on with baker's and their licence being up in the next few weeks. Apparently the same thing happened the week before which begs the question,
why didn't things aim to finish last night by half eleven.

That's shite.

Good show in cork the other night.

Is baker's going tits up again or something?

well considering they had no guiness ,no beamish ,no smithwicks, and no carlsberg last night id say thats a very logical conclusion.

did you throwdown toughguy? :)

Cops came at half eleven and said the music had to stop and the bar had to close. Something going on with baker's and their licence being up in the next few weeks. Apparently the same thing happened the week before which begs the question,
why didn't things aim to finish last night by half eleven.

We weren't told anything like this before hand. We were dragged into the back kitchen with Dylan and told "Ah sorry lads, we've had a few problems. It needs to be over after the next song. As in NOW.". We weren't given any forewarning or even a fucking heads up from the management that it could happen again. Instead they wait til eleven thirty to tell us. Thanks also to the absolute prick of a DJ downstairs who wouldn't let us continue the gig there even though there wasn't a single person paid into see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back