Legendary Pink Dots (1 Viewer)

kaleb

Since 2000
Hmmmmm..looking for anything useful from these lot, I have heard some mp3 stuff and I like'em a lot, so let me know what you have to tape/trade etc. They have about 1 billion albums released, so compilations/anthologies would be most welcome. Cheers.

Cheers for that...I've been interested also in tracking down some Nurse with Wound stuff but due to the abysmally high prices their stuff seems to command (All I've heard is "Crumb Duck" w/Stereolab), I've had no joy. If you have any names of retrospectives or compilatons available by them then that would be much preciated. I had a loan of a Swell Maps LP a few years back ("Jane from Occupied Europe") but I didn't get into it at the time but I might be more inclined to now....the LPD's stuff I've heard has all been on mp3 and some of it is excellent. Very sharp, psychedelic, sinister, like Syd Barrett, Faust, and cabaret mixed with some bizzare European kids show on ITV from the early eighties. Further comparsions elude me now, but I'd love to hear more. If you have any tapes or maybe mix-cd's you'd like to trade then let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back