Left Alone (2 Viewers)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
Left Alone ( Hellcat Records ) are looking for dates

xx.gif
We've ( Chorus Of One/ Us Vs Them Promotions ) booked Left Alone for Dec 6th in Dunmore, Co. Galway. Their still looking for 3 more dates in Ireland-7th,8th,9th .. We'd really love if someone could help us get the rest of the dates for them as their an excellent band and will bring a crowd in any of our cities. Please help if you can..

[email protected] - Their euro tour booker.
leftalone.jpg

www.myspace.com/leftalonepunx
www.hell-cat.com

A hard-working punk band from Wilmington, CA, Left Alone were formed by leader Elvis Cortez (guitar/vocals) and played their first keg party in 1996. Combining his love of punk, ska, the Clash, Rancid, and Elvis Costello, Cortez was loyal to the D.I.Y. attitude from the very beginning and formed his own label, Smelvis, to release his band's music. Numerous EPs and singles were issued, and while the band's following slowly grew, a rotating lineup stalled their momentum. In 2003, things started falling into place. Smelvis rounded up the band's hard to find recordings for the Left Alone: 1996-2000 compilation, while Cortez hit the road with the influential Vans Warped Tour as a roadie. His backpack was filled with Left Alone CDs, which were handed out to anyone and everyone. A year later the band was invited on the tour as "the BBQ Band," a band that got to play a set in exchange for the honor of cooking and feeding the other bands on the tour. They played the same role in 2005, but this time they ran into Tim Armstrong of Rancid. Armstrong signed the band to his Hellcat imprint and issued the full-length Lonely Starts & Broken Hearts that same year. By now the lineup had settled with Rick Cruz on bass, Ramrod Briseno on drums, and longtime fan Noe Guzman joining on sax. This crew appeared on the 2006 album Dead American Radio, which featured a guest appearance from Tim Armstrong along with Patricia Day from the Danish psychobilly sextet HorrorPops.

Deadly band, i have 2 of their albums, Lonely Starts and Broken Hearts and The Streets of Wilmington, they do sound like rancid but they are fuckin class.

Their stuff also sounds like Bouncing Souls aswell which is good more the era of "How I spent my last Summer Vacation".

I don't think they sound like Rancid at all, I love Left Alone but their even hella' of a lot more poppier than Rancid. Ha, Vocally they don't sound anything like Rancid, Musically a little bit. Anyone think they can do the other dates? 7th/8th/9th. Krusty did you look into getting them in Drogheda?

yeah im pretty sure am gonna put em on, on the 7th, im just dosed at the moment and in no mode for goin over to sarsfields (same pub as the picnic was on in) to enquire with snot runnin down me lips while i talk,

Their asking for 400 Euro and some food and a place to stay. Think that would be do-able? We're ( Us and Dan ) as an all-ages in DUnmore. It's a small village where Cut The Reins came from as an all-ages show. Should be great.

mike tbh 400 is a bit over the top, i wouldnt give the sex pistols 400 never mind left alone. i wanted to put em on for the kids here in drawda who are into that type of punk, id give em a % of the door cause i wanna not be outta pocket with paying for the venue and a pa system aswell as the support acts, if they drop their price to a % ill stick em on ill continue to make enquiries bout then venue and that but 400 is no go for me

Their asking for 400 Euro and some food and a place to stay. .

That is the deal between myself and Hidden Talent Booking and no one else's business. Don't put those details on the net please.

If other people want to do a show contact the promoter (or Mike or myself by PM) and work out something. Nobody is saying that €400 is the deal for all shows etc. We have the Saturday night which is obviously a big night so other shows might cost less.

That is the deal between myself and Hidden Talent Booking and no one else's business. Don't put those details on the net please.

If other people want to do a show contact the promoter (or Mike or myself by PM) and work out something. Nobody is saying that €400 is the deal for all shows etc. We have the Saturday night which is obviously a big night so other shows might cost less.

I can't wait for the next Complan gig in Galway Dan! We'll be okay with €250 if it's a weeknight like, otherwise €400 at the weekend will be grand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back