LEECHRUM RECORDS IRISH TOUR (1 Viewer)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
fest24.jpg

Ah, more sensibly facially follicled days....

What the hey fuck... that's me!!! Where di that come from?

Bump!

I'm serious! This is probably the only staight-up-sober moment I had at Leechrum and I don't remember the Skeks at out table - I say table, I mean bail of hay - having a camera! I must ask d'acry who the fuck he's waving at!

Beep!

P

ps. Actually, I'll just PM rsj? Who he wha?

not being cheeky like, what are the chances of their being mp3 samples of leechrum stuff on the internet?

giveadogabone said:
if this is half as good as this years festival then it'll be SHIT!

Quit bitchin': This tour has nothing to do with the sorry situation (for which the cops were to blame) bands found themselves in during the festival. You weren't even around for day two which ran more smoothly with all 3 stages and everyone got to play.

Any gig with Chevron playing will not be shit. We had the unenviable task of going on after him at Leechrum.
Apart from the confusion and hassle of waiting to play the atmosphere and crowd at Leechrum were sound out.

Wavioli said:
one of the best weekends of the summer imho

I don't think imro were involved, but that probably made it more hip, less Hot Bresst

Did that guy who tried to take down the stage on the second day get kicked out in the end?

broken arm said:
not being cheeky like, what are the chances of their being mp3 samples of leechrum stuff on the internet?
There's a cd being made for the tour, after that i'm gonna have to figure out how to put it on the interenet.
piratio said:
Bump!

I'm serious! This is probably the only staight-up-sober moment I had at Leechrum and I don't remember the Skeks at out table - I say table, I mean bail of hay - having a camera! I must ask d'acry who the fuck he's waving at!
I stole it from this site - http://www.pbase.com/leechrum/leechrum_05&page=2 dunno who took them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back