• Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
so i wanna learn how to play drums, not like john bonham or anything, just the basics to send me on my merry way. anyone here know of anyone who teaches them? doesn't have to be a professional teacher or anything.

pm me with any details or advice...
thankies

don't know any teachers, but you're probably in dublin so I'm sure there are loads. learn how to hold the styx right first anyway... very important. there's probably loads of shit to read up on in the internet as well, about drumming basics etc. etc.

also practice loads. you got a kit/practice space?

drumz are v rewarding/great fun once you get into them, and easy enough as musical instruments. happy drumming!

cpr said:
so i wanna learn how to play drums, not like john bonham or anything,

Why not? That's exactly how you should want to play drums.
Anyway,my advice. Listen to John Bonham,oh and don't be stiff.

Id reccommend the Irish Drum Academy to ya aswell. The instructors are bang on, good teachers.

Also http://www.drummerworld.com has a good selection of video lessons and mp3 lessons. The people on the forum are real helpful if you need any advice about technique or whatever else.

One last resource http://www.drumbum.com =-----its got tons of free lessons, some are good, some not so good....they have a "for beginners" sections.

cheers y'all, i'll check all those out. kinda wanted private drum lessons in a non school environment (am a teacher so schools kinda bore me). i'll get crackin on those. danke to all

cpr said:
cheers y'all, i'll check all those out. kinda wanted private drum lessons in a non school environment (am a teacher so schools kinda bore me). i'll get crackin on those. danke to all

Dont ever bring your kids near where I work or I will shoot them in the face one by one.

16-18 year old kids are the most obnoxious creatures ever invented.

"Im not goin to no bleedin theatre"

Yes you are you little prick and you are going to enjoy it too and not eat during the performance on pain of death.

Cunts.

Good luck with the drumming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back