Le weekend (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
from my understanding the farmleigh thing is on saturday and rts on monday, i hope to go to both and catch the castlebar all dayer in between. just wondering from what peopel are seeing in dublin if going to farmleigh is a good idea or will just be a police riot. out of touch down here with what things are like\ what the thinking is.

pm me if its better

apparently they have already got planned 2,500 of the good old boys in horrible navy planned to be at the entrances to the phoenix park, so i imagine it will be a bit madser there on saturday, its when it'll pay to be skinny like me, just slip through the bars.

bohs punks said:
from my understanding the farmleigh thing is on saturday and rts on monday, i hope to go to both and catch the castlebar all dayer in between. just wondering from what peopel are seeing in dublin if going to farmleigh is a good idea or will just be a police riot. out of touch down here with what things are like\ what the thinking is.

pm me if its better
doubt anyone's going to get v close to farmleigh, all the lads out to protect the public have themselves worked up into a mad state, there was an alleged bomb scare on dorset street, of all fucking places, yesterday, an utterly ridiculous twist in the 'scare the shite out of the public so they're relieved rather than angered when a load of people get bashed to shite on saturday' campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back