LC Music imbroglio (1 Viewer)

chickenham

Since 2000
I'm looking for a secondary school where i might be able to sit the LC music exam this year... any leads?
Many thanks in advance.....

chickenham said:
I'm looking for a secondary school where i might be able to sit the LC music exam this year... any leads?
Many thanks in advance.....

Manor House, Raheny.

Deadly for de music.

I remember when I did the Leaving, the sister of a girl in my class sat in on a few of our exams, so clearly they are open to external candidates (or at least they were at some stage).

Plus, it's an all girls school and the ones who don't alrady have a kid are always well up for it. So yknow the music wouldn't be the only score..

You could try Cabinteely Community School - Fantastic music teacher - Bernard Geary. He actually set the JC and LC exams for a long time. He may be retired, but if he's not, that's where I'd go.

ICUH8N said:
You could try Cabinteely Community School - Fantastic music teacher - Bernard Geary. He actually set the JC and LC exams for a long time. He may be retired, but if he's not, that's where I'd go.

But he wouldn't actually be looking to sit in on classes surely? Especially not if it's March now and the exam is in June? But yeah, actually, good point. Chickenham, are you studying yourself and then looking for a school that will just let you take the exam on the day?

I didn't mean sitting the class, but considering the man's involvement in the exam, and his general competence (considering his work is regularly performed in the NCH) and friendliness - not to mention that the school has proper facilities, it would be a good bet.

Cheers for that. Yes I'm just studying for the music exam and looking for a venue.

The Scientician said:
Colaiste Choilm CBS, Swords
Das Nugs did his LC music there even though he was in another school.

never had one lesson.

fercello.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back