Latest Foggy Notions (1 Viewer)

They're bringing over SKWBN and Grizzly Bear in May, the beautiful beautiful people.

What do you make of Grizzly Bear vb?

Got the album (Yellow House) this week.it's good and all (some great arrangements) but i dunno, just don't like his voice or something - bit too proggy at times.i wonder how they'd pull some of the stuff off live, coz without all the classy arrangements and texture there isn't a whole lot in some of their songs.

maybe i'm coming across overly critical.i like them

They're bringing over SKWBN and Grizzly Bear in May, the beautiful beautiful people.

where'd you see this?

hopefully Grizzly Bear don't have any shows in Belgium before coming here next time. They might actually make it over for a change!

Must get on the case with suburban kids. Foggy Notions haven't really put on a bad gig yet (that I know of anyhoo)

What do you make of Grizzly Bear vb?

Got the album (Yellow House) this week.it's good and all (some great arrangements) but i dunno, just don't like his voice or something - bit too proggy at times.i wonder how they'd pull some of the stuff off live, coz without all the classy arrangements and texture there isn't a whole lot in some of their songs.

maybe i'm coming across overly critical.i like them

Well I'm probably 15x more excited about the SKWBN show, but I really like Grizzly Bear too. I think their live set is a bit stripped-down alright so it could be interesting. Yellow House took me a bit of getting into but I really love the whole thing now. Anyone with a song and video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
gets my vote.

scutter, check http://www.whelanslive.com/listings.asp !

Well I'm probably 15x more excited about the SKWBN show, but I really like Grizzly Bear too. I think their live set is a bit stripped-down alright so it could be interesting. Yellow House took me a bit of getting into but I really love the whole thing now.
yea as i say just got it this week, maybe need to give it a bit more time to fully appreciate it.not sure if i'll enjoy a 'stripped down' performance by them as much.will check them out at ATP for sure anyway

HI-larious interview with Mark E Smith. He always gives good copy. You can feel his nasal drawl dripping from the pages.
CD is pretty good too. Love that Junior Boys tune & I'll be seeking out more RadioInactive post-haste.

Heres that interview...its side splitting stuff.
http://www.visi.com/fall/gigography/image/07mar_foggynotions/index.html

F.N - Radiohead are also big fans of yours....

M.E.S - Somebody told me that. Thats the little guy on the piano right?
:D

http://www.visi.com/fall/gigography/image/07mar_foggynotions/index.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back