Latest Foggy Notions (1 Viewer)

I can just imagine the shameless hagiography inside.

Morr Records? Gah...they're sooooo 2004. ;-)

i was baffled by the number (there couldn't have been 96 issues yet!) til i saw their website...they're counting down from 100 or something.

God knows. Though, I quite like its sporadic ways and its sudden asthetically pleasing appearance on the shelves..

Very true. It's always a nice surprise to suddenly see one appear. In a world of dinosaur rock mags it stands out like a beacon of hope. And it's also unquestionably the best smelling magazine on the market.

God knows. Though, I quite like its sporadic ways and its sudden asthetically pleasing appearance on the shelves..

Very true. It's always a nice surprise to suddenly see one appear. In a world of dinosaur rock mags it stands out like a beacon of hope. And it's also unquestionably the best smelling magazine on the market.

the cd is pretty good too. i've never heard of a single artist on it! didn't think the smog cover was that good to be honest mainly cos i absolutely love the smog version, so little compares to it. did like the Ms. John Soda track a lot.

Were the previous CDs this good?

I think the cds the only good thing about it meself.
They're not exactly 'critical' of any of the artists they cover.

I'm a WIRE man myself. Every time I read it I feel I have to buy at least ten new records.
Mind you it's getting a bit repetetive-Wolf Eyes, John Cage, Evan Parker, Brian Eno's teabag installations blah blah blah

I like how bonkers WIRE is. When I read it, I wish I actually liked the music they talk about with such passion. Most of it I cannot get into. Although I did find Arthur Russell from a Wire Tapper CD. A deadly tune called "You Did The Right Thing When You Put That Skylight In"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back