Langdon Beck release gig (3 Viewers)

B for the Spree said:
hehehe. they are really good guitars. i took all the scratch plates off mine.
gettin me a gordon smith SG real soon .|..|
Gordon smith make the best guitars on the planet. And relatively speaking they are quite cheap.

damien said:
voodoo usually has a bouncer on a thursday although i'm not sure how strict he is. i guess try and look as 18 as possible.
Gavin does security on thur/fri/sat....nice guy but a bit of a stickler for checking ID....go in before 6pm...or carry an instrument in with the band if you dont have ID ...unless you look about 12 he wont stop you ?

hopefully daves topless at the next gig so u can all see his biblical body hair..twas a fuckin wild nite alrite..as was ro's 21st last nite..good lord..got to battle rap weeler 2 !baggyyyy

i won by default.. i gradually got the hang of it as the night went on and gary gradually got out of it as the night went on.. levelling the playing field..

mc moley said:
what do yez think of the cd? does the sound qualitly sound ok?
why is the sound so low on garys compo,u listen to soldiers take half and then the level goes down.tut tut tut gary didnt master,might master it myself since im sending a few abroad

ger said:
why is the sound so low on garys compo,u listen to soldiers take half and then the level goes down.tut tut tut gary didnt master,might master it myself since im sending a few abroad
maybe he didnt have the means, i presume he just took each track on nero or something similar. not all the recordings are mastered to the same level so thats why it jumps... i guess. it's not Now! thats what i call music, it serves its purpose right?

I probably do have the means,just not the knowledge. If you know how to,do it yourself.
Jesus,what's the world coming to,eh? try to help people out and what do y'get? Better sort things out for the next one then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back