Langdon Beck release gig (2 Viewers)

damien

Since 2000
Langdon Beck release their seven track ep on thursday 19 august in the voodoo lounge.
also playing:
Thieving Liars (USA ex-Ensign)
The Boy You Hit Is Dead (Galway, Fuktifino and Easpa Measa members)
Burn It To The Ground (Ex-Alhazred, Glueboy, Begrudgers, etc, first gig)

doors are at 8, it starts at 8.30 and admission is €10 if you want a copy of the EP as well, €6 if you dont.

langdon2.gif

pricesaint.jpg

anybody have any ideas that might spice this gig up a bit.kinda wanna make it a bit more craic cuz its a release gig n all. i was thinkin balloons and crisps but was advised against it. anything we can do to make it more fun? a raffle or something?

i know: BINGO!

we could make up our own punk rock bingo game.
only problem is that things are a tiny bit stretched time wise as it is (even had to turn down another touring band who wanted to play at this)..

what the fuck is this bingo frenzy bullshit about, like for fuk sake, ive lost friends because im too embarrassed to be seen near them after using their soul to wipe their arse, such is my disgust at this time-wasting pencil orgy.

voodoo usually has a bouncer on a thursday although i'm not sure how strict he is. i guess try and look as 18 as possible.

the bouncers down there aren't that bad. plus I dont think they're there unless theirs a club on... or something. Going in early always helps...

rice crispie buns would go down a treat though...

they are usually there pretty early at the weekends from my experience...

I think andy (of being too fertile fame) is going to be singing with bittg, don't know if i was meant to say that! If i wasn't i'm sorry!

yeh andy has now joined the band completing our constructed poseur image..

The theme for the night could be "omg!!!11 everybody is on pills :) " worked quite well the night of the strichnein gig..

i just wanna know when i see the bling bee-yatch. oh and does anyone know the address Universal Records uses for demos?

Denver Max said:
i just wanna know when i see the bling bee-yatch. oh and does anyone know the address Universal Records uses for demos?

:eek:

Denver Max said:
I'm glad ye finally got sense, and your style is very big at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back