ladies urninals (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N said:
strangely arousing. The golden shower implications alone are mind-boggling.

i vaguely remember a film with robert carlisle (begby) in it where there is one scene he has snook into pub through window of toilet and there are a couple of ladies with the appearance of a freshly shaved bulldog, having a pissing standing up competition.

I think the arousing bit all depends on the type of lady you fantasise using the p-mate.

personally i would look forward to an event at electric picnic called:

"p on my mate"

a lady nominates a friend at which point friend lies down on ground with sleeping bag underneath (this is for scoring purposes). lady straddles over the friends head and with p-mate placed under farse area (clothing optional) begins to pour the contents of a can of beer/cider through p-mate. the aim is literally to direct as much of the can into the open mouth of your friend on the ground. Spillage can be counted by the wet marks left on the sleeping bag. The winner is the group who can pull this off at the stage when people are so shit faced drunk they cant tell if its her own amber nectar thats firing down the conical tube.

beats being a contestant in portaloo tipping

a lady nominates a friend at which point friend lies down on ground with sleeping bag underneath (this is for scoring purposes). lady straddles over the friends head and with p-mate placed under farse area (clothing optional) begins to
Ok at this point I was totally disgusted I thought you were gonna say begins to urinate!
My mind is mush.

Hair Iron Madin said:
i vaguely remember a film with robert carlisle (begby) in it where there is one scene he has snook into pub through window of toilet and there are a couple of ladies with the appearance of a freshly shaved bulldog, having a pissing standing up competition.

I think the arousing bit all depends on the type of lady you fantasise using the p-mate.

personally i would look forward to an event at electric picnic called:

"p on my mate"

a lady nominates a friend at which point friend lies down on ground with sleeping bag underneath (this is for scoring purposes). lady straddles over the friends head and with p-mate placed under farse area (clothing optional) begins to pour the contents of a can of beer/cider through p-mate. the aim is literally to direct as much of the can into the open mouth of your friend on the ground. Spillage can be counted by the wet marks left on the sleeping bag. The winner is the group who can pull this off at the stage when people are so shit faced drunk they cant tell if its her own amber nectar thats firing down the conical tube.

beats being a contestant in portaloo tipping

class

they've had those lady urinal/wee funnel contraptions at glastonbury for the last couple of years to try and reduce queues for the latrines/portaloos. i think some people found them completely unusable and others were grand with them. i personally went for the latrines.

They have laydeez urinals in public toilets all over Brussels. They look like this:

IMG_1552.jpg

I don't get it. Surely in the process of navigating your bits towards said urinal, there's a likelihood that you'll just end up slipping in girl-pee and whomping your ass on the bowl.

Also, if you do it the way "Sexy Blonde In Poster" is doing it, you'll just end up going Number 1 on your Jimmy Choos.

Bellatrix said:
They have laydeez urinals in public toilets all over Brussels. They look like this:

IMG_1552.jpg

I don't get it. Surely in the process of navigating your bits towards said urinal, there's a likelihood that you'll just end up slipping in girl-pee and whomping your ass on the bowl.

Also, if you do it the way "Sexy Blonde In Poster" is doing it, you'll just end up going Number 1 on your Jimmy Choos.

yeah, those look pretty useless. the festival ones are just ordinary urinals where the user is issued with a strange collapsible funnel in order to, er, direct matters.

what happens if you don't have the mile-long legs of the lady in the picture? do they give you a box to stand on?

Super Dexta said:
what happens if you don't have the mile-long legs of the lady in the picture? do they give you a box to stand on?

Surely it's BYOB?

I'll get my coat

Sweetie said:
I wouldn't fancy trying it out with all the other laadeees in the place staring at me!
yeah, i don't think we've the highly-developed culture of discretion that men's toilets have at all. i don't want people looking to see whether i've a hairy minge or not.

ooo. minge. what a horrible word.

Super Dexta said:
yeah, i don't think we've the highly-developed culture of discretion that men's toilets have at all. i don't want people looking to see whether i've a hairy minge or not.

ooo. minge. what a horrible word.

But I thought girls loved going for a piss in pairs? although I'm told numbers 2s in a cubicle together just isn't on..... :confused:

that device is crazy though, look like a cross between a popcorn thing and chip bag...

oh thanks I'd forgot the word minge....

Roisin said:
I asked my brother what minge meant a few years ago, he told me I was to shut the fuck up and never mention it again.
my ten year old sister wants to know what a blowjob is. We told her to ask her teacher tomorrow.

off the point, but for anyone from laois seeing '********' and 'stradbally' in the same sentence is a bit odd...

anyway, urban myth from laois involving urinals, women and stadbally;

apparently laois county council were debating putting urinals in strabally one meeting, when 'the hesh' mccormick, councilller, wit, and village fool, apparently said, 'i think these urinals are a great idea, and while were at it we should put in arsenals for the women'!!

Back me up on this one eddie guerilla...
Laois, a shithole beyond your wildest dreams!!!

Sweetie said:
Can't WAIT to hear what the teacher says to that one!!!!!!!
Somebody in my biology class in high school asked our young and relatively attractive biology teacher why a blow job was so named, as you didn't blow but sucked. We never did get an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back