La QUIETE - Irish Tour // March (3 Viewers)

Fuckin right yeah to the max!Can`t wait for it.

I meant to drop in to the cafe last time i was in dubla - but arrived too late in the city!
In a few weks though!

Anyone travelling from Galway or Cork or any place else to limerick on saturday for La Quiete?
Looking for directions to the Boatclub.... its just off O`connell steet, as you head out the Ennis road, towards Caherdavin(suburbia).Sarsfield`s bridge - the boathouse is actually in the middle of the bridge, on a little island of its own.Pretty cool location and venue!!Its on the rightside as you head out onto the bridge.
There - thats my shitty directions anyways.
The lobster Pot if a great chippy to head to after for food!

ah now that was nice.

here - thread pulls - what the fuck? how come they're so great? seriously. i bet people in dublin just stand around stroking their chins while these guys play. they're amazing. ah yeah.

Yeh Thread Pulls were fucking great. They done this wee bit of feedback and when I heard it I thought my ear was bleeding.

Dublin people your in for a treat tonight cause La Quiete are fucking blinding. So much fun to watch.

Nice meeting Damo and Cormac at this as well.

muertos vivientes! said:
ah now that was nice.

here - thread pulls - what the fuck? how come they're so great? seriously. i bet people in dublin just stand around stroking their chins while these guys play. they're amazing. ah yeah.

thread pulls rule.

muertos vivientes! said:
thread pulls - what the fuck? how come they're so great? seriously. i bet people in dublin just stand around stroking their chins while these guys play.

just like they did last night??

i thought they were good too, much better than expected, but possibly the wrong support for La Quiete (who were the only band to get the crowd moving at all).

damien said:

i thought they were good too, much better than expected, but possibly the wrong support for La Quiete (who were the only band to get the crowd moving at all).

variety.jpg

im all for variety, its just LQ could have done with a crowd that was in the mood for some rockin. fair play to thread pulls though, i wasnt expecting much from the one mp3 i had listened to but i really enjoyed them last night.

damien said:

dude i was kidding

anyway there is no 'right' support for LQ in belfast. at least none available last night.

Arrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can`t wait for the limerick gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m totally pissed already and i`m purely confident of the limerik crowd to get shit going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the in-between-music will be nothing but I SHOT CYRUS - PUSSY GALORE & AND SOME WEIRD SHIT!!I`m hoping for the locals to get togetgeter for some good times.

damien said:
im all for variety, its just LQ could have done with a crowd that was in the mood for some rockin. fair play to thread pulls though, i wasnt expecting much from the one mp3 i had listened to but i really enjoyed them last night.

I think Easpa Measa should have played a drums and guitar only set.

damien said:
Do I consider myself punk? Of course, punk as fuck!

That's not punk.

these guys were deadly,
and handsome too! wish they had been on in a different venue
as the lower deck has just not got enough space around the
stage, buh udder than that I enjoyed meself muchly!

Yeah... it kinda sucked that people were crowded up on the steps and everywhere but.. it was a savage gig anyway! I'm kinda sorta hooked on them now.

Great gig. Cap pas cap weren't bad, did anybody else think the singer guy sounded like Thurston Moore?

Vocals & bass could've been a tad bit lounder for La Quiete but .|..| nonetheless.

sleur said:
Great gig. Cap pas cap weren't bad, did anybody else think the singer guy sounded like Thurston Moore?

is gavin the singer? loads of people were hearing a sonic youth buzz in the thread pulls stuff too. deadly.

muertos vivientes! said:
is gavin the singer? loads of people were hearing a sonic youth buzz in the thread pulls stuff too. deadly.
Yeah, he's the same singer with Thread Pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back