La Fraction House gig (1 Viewer)

get off the internet, you idiot.

this gaff should be called the k-hole, obviously. that's what i'm calling it, anyway.

Kenn, if you could possibly help drive a bass cab, head and guitar head up on your way Sunday morning that might save my live...or make it easier... Theres a foozeball table i want to get too on the way..an amazing glass-top one. Shes a beaut! You able for it?

I'm gonna be in Dublin my man, bringing La Fraction out to yours, but I can bring the stuff up on Saturday. Will have to be early though

Michelle, ya can make really nice veg burgers out of kidney(mushed up) and onions and mushrooms (cut up small and fried a bit). They hold together ok in the grill, so they might be ok on a bbq. Just give them a test run first maybe, caus they're dead easy to make.

pretty strange. did someone ask youse to cook? i thought the cafe was being moved to wednesdays, and there was talking of doing food on sundays to coincide with the film screenings, but they're not till 5. good luck with it anyhow..

really? well to be honest i dont know, just offered to cook wit holly and she put our names down- i could be totally wrong, havent checked into it at all. i'll find out today i suppose.
cheers damo

k-holes amazin. i reckon we should just give the gaf a new name every few weeks. we're currently calling it "daaa bin"

pretty strange. did someone ask youse to cook? i thought the cafe was being moved to wednesdays, and there was talking of doing food on sundays to coincide with the film screenings, but they're not till 5. good luck with it anyhow..

looks like there is no cafe on sunday, cheers for clearing it up damo!

so i will be at this.

hyuss!!

looks like there is no cafe on sunday, cheers for clearing it up damo!

so i will be at this.

hyuss!!

There is this tho if anyone's not going to the gig or wants to go after
Fucking amazing film but pretty depressing... maybe not a post La Fraction event but how and ever:

Seomra Spraoi Cinema is back!

Every sunday from 5pm to 7.30pm, starting this sunday 22nd of february
with the animated documentary film WALTZ WITH BASHIR.

Waltz with Bashir documents the struggle of the filmmaker, Ari Folman,
to come to terms with the gaps in his memory surrounding the part he
played in the first Lebanese war and the 1982 massacre of Palestinian
civilians in the West Beirut refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila.

Admission Free even though donations are gladly accepted!!

for further details/appointments check out:
http://www.myspace.com/seomraspraoicinema

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back