Korg Synth.. on a Nintendo DS (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
2514.jpg

korg-ds10.jpg

• World's first music tool software created for the Nintendo DS
  • Two patchable dual-oscillator analog synth simulators:
  • Four-part drum machine that uses sounds created with the analog synth simulator
  • Six-track (analog synth x 2, drum machine x 4) /16-step sequencer
  • Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board
  • Three note-entry modes: touch-control screen, keyboard screen, matrix screen
  • Real-time sound control mode via touch-control screen
  • Exchange sounds and songs and play multiple units simultaneously through a wireless communications link

This leaked online last night for those of you with an R4 or M3. I've been playing it all day, it's pretty amazing.

I have a M3 Real, the R4 is pretty outdated now. There's a bumper package available here:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

Which is the one I got, but if you don't want to bother with GBA games get this one:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2728

which is the same but minus the GBA expansion kit. You'll need an SD memory card too, I got this 4gb one:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11241

which does the job nicely. These are the cheapest prices you'll find on the net & the site has free shipping which is deadly. Take about 2 wks to get here. Don't bother with the more expensive shipping options either, they actually take longer to arrive.

Hmmm, really want this but its my sister that owns the DS, and she uses it every day so I'd have to buy one... Anyone used it yet, is it more novelty value or worth it over say, a cheap sampler which I also want (also sorta for novelty value)

Sweet, just picked that first kit up, been meaning to do that for months, anyone tried any of the other home brew Synths or music programmes?

i did a quick search and the general buzz was dont bother if youve got the korg one..
apparently theres a few dodgy ones you can download.

this is awesome. crazy how they can fit so much goodness into 8mb.

anyone know if any nerds have figured out how to run this with a midi keyboard through a pc/mac emulator?

It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine...

I'm gonna use it on the bus, create some horrible, abrasive crap and then blare it top volume with a sense of superior smugness, a la Nathan Barley.

That'll teach those knackers down the back playing their stupid chipmunk-voiced, lobotomy-inducing dance-music drivel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back