Koppergerg In Cans? (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
anyone know where in the dublin area can i find these babies in can form? bringin that many bottles to Laois at the weekend just isnt feasible. also, cans are cheaper. anywher in Dublin city cente or west dublin perhaps?

Thanks,

Aaron

anyone know where in the dublin area can i find these babies in can form? bringin that many bottles to Laois at the weekend just isnt feasible. also, cans are cheaper. anywher in Dublin city cente or west dublin perhaps?

Thanks,

Aaron

Whelans offie does it as far as I can remember. 3something/can for mixed berry. 2something/can for others I think. Not a definite but worth a phonecall. Mmm

Phone: (01) 4752649

Whelans offie does it as far as I can remember. 3something/can for mixed berry. 2something/can for others I think. Not a definite but worth a phonecall. Mmm

Phone: (01) 4752649
Thank you very much Foxy Roxy.

2.20 for apple/pear cans.

mixed fruits dont come in cans though. had a wee chat with yer man, sayin in england ye can get elderflower n apricot flavours. think we shared a mutual koppperberg-love moment. right, im goin to buy a crate of this stuff on thursday for the weekend. dont any of you dare buy it all!!!!

id love to try their other ciders. cant say id be clammerin to taste their beers though

In Ireland or at all? I could've sworn I saw Mixed Fruits in cans through the window of an offie in Belfast the other day. I remember coz we actually stopped, drooled a little, then realised it wasn't really the time of day to be drinking cans on the street, and so carried on.
maybe you were on drugs?

im gonna check their site...again!

theres loads of different ones you can get in many varieties of receptacles.

mmm bootylicious.

97036LIB.jpg

Thanks,

Aaron

didn't think bottles were allowed in.
would prefer them to cans.

think I'll go for 330 ml cans.

I :heart: Kopperberg!

I thought for ages I could only get it down south now I have found it up North. My life is complete!

bottles arent allowed into the electric picnic so everyones gonna be rocking the cans.
im making a trip to the supermarket with me missus tomorrow to get our disposable bbq and food supplies.
gonna swing round to whelans after that and clear them outta kopperberg in can form.... that is if ernesto and roxy havnt pillaged them yet.

Flagons of Linden and decanted of bottles of Buckie is the way forward for me this weekend. That plus the bottles of Tequila and rum and box of wine my sis is bringing to share with me.|..|

whelans are officially all out of pear cider in can form.

anyone know the name of that off licence at the top of camden st, the one before the bleedin horse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back