Knife At A Gunfight (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
well, i dont think many would disagree - knife at a gunfight in connor's house after the basta gig was feckin deadly! i have heaps of pics plus short video of the gig which i will try to post up on photobucket asap.

.|..|

Twas a deadly laugh, cheers to the basta crew for the loan of the gear, knife at a gunfight are legend.

Cork and Portlaoise dates were cancelled.
Not sure why in Cork, but in Portlaoise it was 'cos it got to a point where we were being told by venues that we could almost certainly have them but just to call back the next day to confirm it. Everytime we'd call back, it'd be the same shite.
"No, we just realised we're booked", "No, ye're not protestants" (seriously! that was one of the reasons! 'cept yer one said it was cos they were "booked" too. we found out after we'd had to cancel due to it being far too close to the gig to even advertise had we found a venue that the place wasn't booked and yer one didn't give it to us cos she's a fucking bigot.)
Ugh. Sorry again, Dylan, if you read this.

Knife at a gunfight were fucking amazing!!! One of the best shows I've ever seen. And to think, I was up for an early night at the start! I got a keepsake of a cardboard snout aswell .|..|

La La said:
well, i dont think many would disagree - knife at a gunfight in connor's house after the basta gig was feckin deadly! i have heaps of pics plus short video of the gig which i will try to post up on photobucket asap.

.|..|

twas great fun but a little heavy on the sausage for my liking. :)

Break Neck Speed said:
a little heavy on the sausage for my liking. :)

haha wait til you see the pics then! have to say it was definitely one of the best gigs i've been to, for loads of different reasons. the lads put on a deadly show.
rest of the basta tour was pretty fun, camped in a lovely slurry field in limerick but got used to the smell! wexford - ask ross or brook about the metaller who tried to start on them (good party on corey's after, ask someone about the quarry)
greystones gig tonight should be pretty mental, plus im sure the basta crew are kinda ready to get this tour buzz outta their systems!

It was unbelievable. human pyramids, circle pits, nakedness, running around galway singing and dancing at 3 am, running from the pigs even tho chances are they wqerent chasing us. hilarious. best birthday ever!

Knife at a Gunfight

Communiqué 4

Having explored the potential for revolution contained within the “punk scene”, Knife at a Gunfight announces their decision to pursue other avenues to achieve their goals. The medium of music whilst at first seemed to hold the most potential to incite the desired results, has lead the “band” to crave a more instant and direct outcome.

We would like to thank all those who allowed us perform and present our vision of a better world. Without their good work the status quo would never go unchallenged.

A period of reconnaissance has now been entered with members travelling far and wide to find a new medium through which to present our messages.

The message of freedom and equality for all still prevails in our souls. Our desires will not be sidetracked; we will continue the fight against the ever enclosing prison cell our lives have become. This is not our first or last act of revolt.

Choose your weapon!
Choose your side!

knife at at Gun said:
Knife at a Gunfight

Communiqué 4

Having explored the potential for revolution contained within the “punk scene”, Knife at a Gunfight announces their decision to pursue other avenues to achieve their goals. The medium of music whilst at first seemed to hold the most potential to incite the desired results, has lead the “band” to crave a more instant and direct outcome.

We would like to thank all those who allowed us perform and present our vision of a better world. Without their good work the status quo would never go unchallenged.

A period of reconnaissance has now been entered with members travelling far and wide to find a new medium through which to present our messages.

The message of freedom and equality for all still prevails in our souls. Our desires will not be sidetracked; we will continue the fight against the ever enclosing prison cell our lives have become. This is not our first or last act of revolt.

Choose your weapon!
Choose your side!

even for a joke this is aweful pretentous shite. winty didn't like the 'direction' the 'band' was 'taking' and 'fucked' off to 'canada'. wow.!bog !baggyyyy !bog

have a good one in canada winton and pm me your email address, i think i lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back