Knife At A Gunfight, Lower Deck, Aug. 28th (2 Viewers)

Hey, I've seen the untouchables (but probably about 15 years ago...jays times flys huh?) so I don't remember that line.
Space needles.... nah we're a classier bunch than that:

Attachments

• winton.jpg
    winton.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 86
you're all wrong,it was inspired by a line from Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut. As underdogs, fighting a losing battle and not afraid to admit it they thought they would express solidarity with all the doomed people of the world,fucksake

237270028_8e417cc7bb.jpg

Great gig.Went in feeling exhausted and came out feeling full of energy, always a good sign.
Apes of Wrath, when they hit their stride were actually amazing,the last song in particular is a gem.Roe really, really needs to turn his bass down or the boys need to turn their guitars up, but other than that, band of the night for me.
Toymonger were great too, hadn't seen them in ages.Creepy as fuck.I actually thought they were both being electrocuted at the end.Aggro.
Crowd Control were a load of fun I thought.The anti-Internal Affairs rant was made all the funnier by the fact that some kid was standing at the front in an Internal Affairs hoody, although in retrospect maybe that's some sort of in joke for the Moshspacers that I don't get.However, please, if you're reading, never ever cover that Beastie Boys song again.It was shit.
I'm not really sure what to say about KAAG so I'll say nowt til my brain has processed the madness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back