Knelt Rote (1 Viewer)

Speaking of quality grind....
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wH-o3PEKw2k&feature=related"]YouTube - DISCORDANCE AXIS - @ WORCHESTER, MA 1999[/ame]

If i was any use at (constant) blastbeats, i'd be all over some sort of grind bands.

sure as we already learned here i tried to do it all on my own, and it was shit.Mainly because I couldn't blast for more than about 12 seconds. might do some more on the four track for the laugh though.

Member of Knelt Rote paying solo support to (wierdly) Casiotone For The Painfully Alone next month..

CONCERN (portland, OR USA. member of oscillating innards, knelt rote, etc)
http://iatrogenesis.net/concern.html
(harmonic-dense, acoustic instrument + tape drone/collage music)

w/CASIOTONE FOR THE PAINFULLY ALONE (chicago, IL USA, tomlab records
http://cftpa.org
(two new albums out, solo set AND full band set each night)

17.04.2009 Galway (IE), Roisin Dubh
18.04.2009 Cork (IE), The Quad
19.04.2009 Dublin (IE), Whelans

i thought SHIT MOLESTOR was quite good. if you can't do blastbeats for more than 12 seconds just do 15-20 second songs.
i don't listen to a lot of grind today except for a lot of noisecore and noise-grind which i always prefered, i'm probably more into that than ever now.

there was a myspace link here on a list of irish punk bands for a really great grind band who i think was called BODY OF CHRIST, but i been unable but find their page since, can anyone help ?
great old school short grind songs. their friends list was a who's who's of bands i like and labels and distros i've bought stuff off.

also they had a page on their myspace called 'TECH GRIND' when opened read (something like) - 'CAN FUCK OFF', Yeah ! i never liked Discordance Axis and a lot of the american bands and what they spawned.
techical riffs, too clean production, silly lyrics that make no sense, bad techno style logo. OK D.A.'s early 7's were better but give me Fear Of God any day.

i thought SHIT MOLESTOR was quite good. if you can't do blastbeats for more than 12 seconds just do 15-20 second songs.
i don't listen to a lot of grind today except for a lot of noisecore and noise-grind which i always prefered, i'm probably more into that than ever now.

there was a myspace link here on a list of irish punk bands for a really great grind band who i think was called BODY OF CHRIST, but i been unable but find their page since, can anyone help ?
great old school short grind songs. their friends list was a who's who's of bands i like and labels and distros i've bought stuff off.

also they had a page on their myspace called 'TECH GRIND' when opened read (something like) - 'CAN FUCK OFF', Yeah ! i never liked Discordance Axis and a lot of the american bands and what they spawned.
techical riffs, too clean production, silly lyrics that make no sense, bad techno style logo. OK D.A.'s early 7's were better but give me Fear Of God any day.

That was all me. Shit Molestor and Body of Christ were the same thing, I just changed the name on the page because the BOC premise (it being a supposed all christian powerviolence band) was rumbled, and the weird mail from Christians I was getting was annoying, so I changed it to being a goregrind pisstake.. It was all recorded in ten minutes in Kilcoole during a break from Drainland recording. I played everything, Aonghus, Colin and Jeeg did backing vocals. I'm supposed to be doing a proper grind band with Vadge who posts here soon as we both have some spare time. It won't be quite as daft or have the same level of all out offensive Seth Puttnam worship as SM/BOC.

Odd that you thought BOC was "great" and Shit Molestor was "quite good" considering it's the same thing ;)

ha ha!
i consciously was a bit conservervative saying 'quite good' because you said you had done it on your own and also i don't like Drainland so much!

anyhow it was something i would definately buy and one of the best irish things i've heard so if you do get a band together i'll be keen to hear.

ha ha!
i consciously was a bit conservervative saying 'quite good' because you said you had done it on your own and also i don't like Drainland so much!

??so you pretended not to be so into it once you knew it was made by someone in a band you don't like, but when you thought it was a real band you really liked it???

okaaaay.. that makes perfect sense. Almost as much sense as the fact that you didn't seem to spot it was the exact same music as BOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back