Kiss fruit cider (2 Viewers)

Rachel666

Kopparberg can fuck off. This stuff is better and cheaper. It comes in pear, raspberry and melon, vanilla and wildberry flavas. it's 2 quid a can! and they have 7% ones too. Its really easy to drink, the pear one most of all because they others are a bit sweet.

and... you can only get it in that AMAZING turkish shop come bar come off license come video shop on Cathal-Brugha st. it's brightly painted and it says "bizar" on the side.

do it.

it's just vanilla but i'd say they're deadly when you mix them. the only flavours that became sickening were melon-raspberry and wildberry. But naturally it's better than drinking hollandia sitting in a shrub by the canal right right right

Looks like I'll be taking a trip to Cathal Brugha st this evening after work so. Cheers.

Bellatrix said:
Amen, sista. I've never actually sat in a shrub by the canal but I may have to bring some of this to the Pav later.
you reckon it's time for another flâneusing session?

kiss_faces_round_patch.jpg

?
?
?

i discovered Druids cider have a mixed berry cider @ 5.5% vol. way sweeter than the koperberg one and theyve a nice pear one too. must try this Kiss cider too. wheres cathal bruagh st again?

ernesto said:
i discovered Druids cider have a mixed berry cider @ 5.5% vol. way sweeter than the koperberg one and theyve a nice pear one too. must try this Kiss cider too. wheres cathal bruagh st again?

Off O'Connell st the next street closer to to Liffey from Parnell st. ie the second last turn on the left. I hope your not from Dublin.

A Russian guy tried to get my friend and I to drink some of that one night before, he knocked down a bar stole and started to kick the shit out of it telling us that, that is what he would have done to Stalin and Lenin.

moose said:
Off O'Connell st the next street closer to to Liffey from Parnell st. ie the second last turn on the left. I hope your not from Dublin.

thanks. well, i was born in Dublin City, live in Co. Dublin and hate Dublin city centre. so i try to avoid it where possible. my least favourite city in ireland.

its like, i know the name and the general area but coulndt place the street location exactly.

bah, dublin shmublin

I had a few bottles of Druids mixed berry cider last night. Quite nice, very similar to the kopparberg version. Perfect for a balmy evening.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Oh yes. Its available in Grogans too which is nice.

Roll on next Friday.

Are you suggesting a late afternoon liaison with Mistress Kopparberg? That's bound to end in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back