Kingdom Hospital (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth said:
this did not start well - weak first episode and is looking like a crap imitation
second episode improved things a bit but it's not a patch on Von Trier's The Kingdom

think King (ha!) should not have bothered

anyone else get to see it?
Yeah, I thought it was a bit of a lame Twin Peaks rip off, it looked strangely dated. I hear you need to stick with it, it gets better. I see Kingy's still v. bitter about being run over.

nlgbbbblth said:
this did not start well - weak first episode and is looking like a crap imitation
second episode improved things a bit but it's not a patch on Von Trier's The Kingdom

think King (ha!) should not have bothered

anyone else get to see it?
ah missed this the other night, although i've heard nothing but bad reports about it.

is it actually supposed to be a remake of Von Trier's mini-series? if so why is it called Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital?

original started deadly, but then started to get a bit boring after the third episode

missed it... but a lame twin peaks rip off is better than nothing? in fairness Stephen King would sell off his children if he thought he'd make a buck out of it. And his 9,997th book was a real letdown.

Alan Remorse said:
missed it... but a lame twin peaks rip off is better than nothing? in fairness Stephen King would sell off his children if he thought he'd make a buck out of it. And his 9,997th book was a real letdown.
It's worth a look if there's nowt else on. I think it might get better.

King went a bit soft when he kicked the drink and drugs and became a grandad. The last decent book of his I read was Bag Of Bones, although it had an annoying little girl in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back