Kimya Dawson - THIS FRIDAY! (4 Viewers)

This my dear internet correspondants, is TOMORROW

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow

ah tanks boss. There's a good buzz about this about towennnnn so I reckon it'll be only rapid.
I have a new outfit and all. God bless you topshop and credit card.

nlgbbbblth said:
very unlikely to be there but hope it goes deadly Christy

i remember we had drums set up on the stage in the Lower Deck waiting for the PA to be set up. Drummer playing the kit, cue the manager from the upstairs bar running down shouting 'Turn them drums down!!!'

what time is this kicking off at?

ah, gold. Turn them drums down.

Doors open at half 8, I doubt Neosupervital will be on before 9.15. However I may astound us all yet with a display of exemplary timekeeping and efficiency.

meta said:
i remember we had drums set up on the stage in the Lower Deck waiting for the PA to be set up. Drummer playing the kit, cue the manager from the upstairs bar running down shouting 'Turn them drums down!!!'

what time is this kicking off at?

meta said:
if that guy complains about the drums again make sure you have some boiled hang and an o'neills jersey at hand to calm things.

I've filled the portable jacuzzi with TK Red Lemonade. While lounging with a case of cheese and onion Tayto, he will be attended by this lass, recently crowned 'Mary from Dunloe' for 2004 (2005's mary will be attending a photo opportunity at the official 2005 Burning of the Growth, a ceremony in which 12 months' worth of accumulated warts and pustules are burned off Mary Harney's back).
mary_pic.jpg

Later, he will be visited in his sleep by three ghostly visions from TV3 News.

A stunning evening will be had by all.

looking forward to kimya dawson tonight- wonder if sideshow bob was based on her.

3_FP_Kimya.jpg

looking forward to neosupervital and strand of oaks too..

lady lucan said:
looking forward to kimya dawson tonight- wonder if sideshow bob was based on her.

3_FP_Kimya.jpg

looking forward to neosupervital and strand of oaks too..

kirstie was telling me that she asked for ghd strightners on her rider.

This was good, well done guys. How does she fit all them lyrics in her head? She seems like a sound lass anyways.
I really enjoyed Strand of Oak too. Nice subtle stuff.
Neorobertpalmer - heh. I think he should do costume changes between songs.

This was really good! The hushed reverential silence for Kimya was something I haven't seen in Dublin in a long loooooonngg time. I really enjoyed Strand of Oaks as well, the vocals were lovely. And of course Neosupervital was bleedin' deadly!

Thanks to everyone that came, we really appreciate it and hopefully yisses all had a deadly night.

kirstie said:
This was really good! The hushed reverential silence for Kimya was something I haven't seen in Dublin in a long loooooonngg time. I really enjoyed Strand of Oaks as well, the vocals were lovely. And of course Neosupervital was bleedin' deadly!

Thanks to everyone that came, we really appreciate it and hopefully yisses all had a deadly night.
is she doing a belfast gig?

if she is, i hope she does that happy song that went "come on down, we're having a parade!"

kimya - closet loyalist. no wonder she had all those u.v.f. tattoos

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back