Kilterr play the Ginseng Single launch-The Hub, Dublin - Friday 24th March (1 Viewer)

Kilterr-Aidan

Website
www.kilterr.com
grey-3d-logo_transish_background_423x133pixel.gif
Kilterr Press Release for 24th March 2006

Kilterr play the Ginseng Single launch in The Hub (Temple Bar,
Dublin)
Friday 24th March - Doors 8pm - Admission €8.50
___________________________________________________________________________________

Kilterr Info:

Cork band Kilterr launched their new EP “Reel Me In For Kicks” on Saturday 4th of March at Cork venue, Cyprus Avenueto a rapturous response. This is available in a selection of shops across Ireland including Virgin and Plug’d in Cork and Road Records in Dublin. Visit www.kilterr.com for a full listing of shops stocking the EP and details for buying online.

2005 saw Kilterr build on a loyal following through gigging and the release of their promo CD. The band has gained a reputation for high-energy Indie Rock and a powerful live show. Kilterr were featured on Freak FM’s highly acclaimed Freakualizer compilation CD as well as playing the IMRO Showcase Tour 2005 to a very positive response from both press and A&R representatives. In October 2005 Kilterr’s “What about me?” Reached number 2 in the Irish unsigned MP3 charts at www.cpu.ie.

Evening Echo:
“Prowling hardcore bass lines, buzzing guitars and angry impassioned vocals."
"…bursts of power pop"
Hot Press:
"The bands great knack for infectious melodies will take them places"

Have a listen or checkout more info at:
www.kilterr.com
www.myspace.com/kilterr
*****************___________________________________________________________________________________

Ginseng Info:

Irish-Italian rock band Ginseng launch their new CD single ‘She Screams’ on Friday March 24th in the Hub, Temple Bar. With support from Kilterr (www.kilterr.com), Mola (www.molaband.net) and The Dead Flags.

CD Available in Tower Records, Road Records, K n B Music Maynooth, HMV, Virgin Megastore Blanchardstown, Tallaght and
LiffeyValley for only 2.99!
Preview sample of 'She Screams' available on www.myspace.com/ginseng
For more information checkout www.ginsengmusic.com

___________________________________________________________________________________

seanc said:
One of them used to be in a band with my cousin, not the hot girl though, one of the lads.
sound bunch of lads too. i remember havin a good aul chat with the drummer outside havin a smoke. he plays in a few bands. anyhoo.
i have to go to college.

Oh great we finally get to Dublin and everyone jumps ship!! :D

And yes Ginseng are the nicest band we've bumped into a long while!! Get out there and buy their new single!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back