Killcoole....valentines? (2 Viewers)

Sprinkles

Website
www.giantkillerrobots.cjb.net
saw some posters and fliers in town today that sed the kilcoole gig is on valentines day...thats all well and good, now...but arent margin of error and crookie fix gonna be missing memebrs? last i heard it was on the 7th and i just want some confirmation...

we havnt put up any fliers or anything as far as i know. it looks like it will be on in the first week of feb. ill put up a date soon enough. we had a tiny meeting last night but it was about bands not the date.
so any band who has ever asked to be put on a gig in kilcoole is now on a list. we did it in order (to the best that we can remember) so the longer you asked the sooner your playing,.

people on this list are serpents, estel.scio bongio, 20 bulls each, on off (insert controvercy here), complan, fuktifino/the boy u hit is ded.
thats not the list in order just the list so people dont post up and start goign..are we on the list i asked ages ago etc etc.

if you did ask ages ago and are not mentioned above please pm and ill whack ya in there. ps if you want on the list talk to me or stephen or eoin.
dont bother talking to likes of kendo or anything he'll just fucking forget.

Yeh there are fliers and posters in Mero's.

They say that its on the 14th from 5 to 10.

Bands listed:
Soldiers Take Half
Margin Of Error
Crookie Fix
The Spungos
Picadilly
The Opening
Burn It To The Ground
Giant Killer Robots
The Fishermen+More
+Food

You see the problem here is that we moved it to the 14th not too long ago and all of a sudden we realise that loads of bands can't play that date so I think we might have to change it to a later date. The meeting we had was more of a leisure-chat.Don't worry all will be revealed in the next day or so...

right so after a two hour meeting(!) we've got the full line up and dates...
foot in mouth (7inch gig release by the way!!)
so ill post it all up here within the next few days i gotta make sure certain bands can play. it is on valentines day...you dont have to wear red but i will :p
i also move for the option of making cards and giving them to kendo!

El Presidentè said:
Yeh there are fliers and posters in Mero's.

They say that its on the 14th from 5 to 10.

Bands listed:
Soldiers Take Half
Margin Of Error
Crookie Fix
The Spungos
Picadilly
The Opening
Burn It To The Ground
Giant Killer Robots
The Fishermen+More
+Food

can anyone give me a brief description of what sorts of bands these are? i tried to find some of them on soulseek without much luck.

this gig is a bit different as usually we have all 'established' punk bands from around the area and kilcoole. but for this one we thought we'd give loadsa newbies a chance. they ain all new but alot are...we're working on travelling bands at the moment...just waiting to hear back from a few.

soliders take half are great, like small brown bike
the spungo's ...nofx
margin of error....minor threat/wanna b puget (moe recorded their split wit crooky fix...sounds fucking great.)
mm there are a few bansd i personally havnt heard but we're trying to get a nice mix. come anyway as they usually tend to be fun. there's gonna be a huge one in march!!! loadsa bands....cant fucking wait.

my sherona said:
it wont work dara. it cant!
oh youll c....just look at how i made eoin into a blubbering mess of an emo kid...the same can be done to you...all you need is the right amount of small brown bike and long talks about girls! i'll even lend you some of my tight fitting t shirts then u can b as cool as me..|..|

Things that could be more romantic:
Drinking mead under a Dolmen with Clannad playing live in the background.
Holding hands in a gondola in Venice as the sky rains rose petals.
Making love in zero gravity to the strains of 'Spaceman' by Babylon Zoo.

mc moley said:
oh youll c....just look at how i made eoin into a blubbering mess of an emo kid...the same can be done to you...all you need is the right amount of small brown bike and long talks about girls! i'll even lend you some of my tight fitting t shirts then u can b as cool as me..|..|
emo me arse.but you did fuckin corrupt eoin and greg. greg used to be tough-ish lovin the odd rantan and look what you've done to him now. im gonna get this small brown bike or whatever the fuck you keep goin on about rust it to bits and crush it before your over-senstive eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back