Kilcoole gig sunday (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
havent seen this posted here yet but this sunday (11th) theres a gig in the kilcoole scout den (that's the venue on the very edge of the village) with:

Foot In Mouth (Actual last gig ever)
Langdon Beck
Easpa Measa
Crookie Fix
Soldiers Take Half

and loads more..
starts at 5pm i think, its something like 3 quid in and there's gonna be a new This Friggin Thing w/ 15-track Bone Ass CD as well as a Foot In Mouth Discography CD available there. should be good.

Those bone ass cd's. Are they only available at the kilcoole gigs? Surely there would be no harm in doing small runs of them and selling them through distro gigs at stalls or maybe in Mero's or something. Just thinking about people who may not be able to get to the gigs and who may want to check out the bands.

not sure of the exact listing but theres a track from the easpa measa demo, one from the langdon beck EP, two kid blunt re-recordings of their classic "the jumps" and a load of "project" type stuff like new man eoin and young man ross or something like that.

yeah twas good fun.

tracks for the cd had margin of error, easpa m, langdon beck, will n stef, sum stuff from eoin and sum stuff from ross, as well as collaberations with the sugar bombs(ger)+kid blunt and sum cheese puffs.

getting it to distros and stuff like that would be a good idea but theres so much joke stuff on it people wouldnt wanna take it too seriously. i dunno i guess if a distro wants em get in touch and we'll do a small run of them for ya.

it was sad to see fim go......

The gig was deadly, cant believe I'll never see Foot In Mouth again though. Easpa Measa were fuckin brilliant. I'm not so pissed off about missing the Cure now.

yeah , this gig was the best ive been to in ages .... the atmosphere when foot in mouth played was awesome , people went nuts.kilcoole rock city (village) ....

fuckin missed soldiers take half though ...

we made 2 movies last year one was a zombie one that turned out ok and the other was a mass murderer type thing...that turned out deadly. theres a scene in it with 20 or so people lying in eoins sitting room covered in blood. then wogger gets fucked in the ass by stephen hughes...good clean fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back