Kidd Blunt On RTE!!! (1 Viewer)

for a minute there i thought this was a stephenoblunt practical joke and he had gotten us all to waste a half an hour of our lives.

thanks god it was worth while..........

Good programme, very well done.

What's this talk about Kidd Blunt doing a theme tune for some tv show?

Bronx Bunny. It's only airing in the states on (apparently) the equivalent to Sky Movies, between the fillums. There's a "Soundclick" page or something somewhere where they put up about 15 of the little snipits they recorded for it.

Janer..... Romaaan has a TV card. ya could get the box up to his and he can record a capture of the video in.... probably the best way. Or just buy a TV card and hook the sky+ box up to your PC? They aren't too expensive. I'll actually buy it if ya want to try usin it over the weekend coz I'm plannin on gettin one anyway....

Bronx Bunny. It's only airing in the states on (apparently) the equivalent to Sky Movies, between the fillums. There's a "Soundclick" page or something somewhere where they put up about 15 of the little snipits they recorded for it.

is that the programme the guys behind zig and zag did? with a foulmouthed panda as the bunnys sidekick?

I thought it was hilarious the way they were headhunted for channel 4!

Socky and someone else stepped in if memorys erves me correctly :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back