Kevin Myres (1 Viewer)

"yer talking to a 17a / 42b veteran.....none of yer Southside wank.

these are buses where the top floor is NEVER not being used as a drug market and they make the nightstink seem positively cosy"

The 17a is quite bad (never got the 42b) but the 27 is a stinker of a bus. A friend says he's seen people shooting up on heroin down the back. I've seen nothing worse than spliffs on either myself but more often on the 27 than the 17a.

Re: Re: only losers take the bus

ian said :
[and as for those tickety things they give for change... whats going on, are they still doing that or what, cos last time I was on a bus I got into an argument with the driver, I wanted my 25c ticket change thingy, and he was telling me they diddent do that anymore...

ian when was this ?
cos i remember hearing that for the first few weeks of the euro changeover they werent going to give the change tickets cos it would be too confusing or too much trouble ...
i got one yesterday - maybe he was just really lazy :confused:

as for saying thank you to the bus driver i usually do unless they piss me off by lurching madly when i am on the stairs. so many times i have nearly fallen on my ass - i think some of them do it on purpose...

and buses are a hundred times better than the dart. i despise the dart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back