Just Signed up for Twitter (2 Viewers)

Yeah he is a lesson to us all. He waited 24 hours to find something objectionable of mine to grab and that's all he could manage. My username is more offensive ffs.

What did he say that bothered you?

Ah he was "just asking questions" about whether you could be transracial (in relation to the Rachel Dolezal case) along the lines of being transgender and when asked to stop by some folk he wouldn't quit yammering on about it. It was upsetting to some folk including my friend. I was talking to my friend about it on Twitter and L*mmy did a vanity search and found our discussion and started at us about it. That's when I said about thinking before tweeting. He then spent many hours going on about that, as if I'd told him to shut the fuck up or something. Acted like I was shutting him down and couldn't or wouldn't understand the difference between him spouting shite and someone with no public profile doing so, nor the real world ramifications of him spouting shite.

Ah he was "just asking questions" about whether you could be transracial (in relation to the Rachel Dolezal case) along the lines of being transgender

A lot of trolling like that going on all over the shop.

And the sincere concern from this person here
Rachel Dolezal Tries to Delay NAACP Meeting Addressing Controversy
Can someone please explain why the media is tearing this woman to shreds? Identity is fluid, is it not? Who are we to say that she isn’t black? I feel like open season on Rachel Dolezol is open season on Caitlyn Jenner or anyone who identifies as something that’s opposed to societal norms.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back